Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    OS
    Android
    I use this in every PvE.
    Clansman with void and guard
    Warrior Lilith with explosive and paralysis
    Prisoner with primordial

When in Lol or BNW I add one of the following depending on the stage.

Desert Marauder with thorn and imunity
    Hellraiser with echo and health
    Gunner Undead Rescuer with assassin and imunity

Works great everytime.

OS
    iOS
    Paralysis is kind of a waste. The trigger rate so so, so, so low that they almost never stun in my experience. You might do better with a set of Blind, Energy, or Guard.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    Paralysis is kind of a waste. The trigger rate so so, so, so low that they almost never stun in my experience. You might do better with a set of Blind, Energy, or Guard.
    I don't know man. Explosive + paralysis is working pretty great for me. Yup on auto it is kind of useless by it self, but the marauder passive tends to increase the odds.

On PvP though it is awesome. But yeah, blind is great too. I used to set her up with it. Energy I tend to use with Magus COTD or Gunner Undead Rescue for tons of power and it is beautiful.

OS
    iOS
    Well I suspect you are seeing W Lilith stun because that's what she does if burns are present and Explosives add burns. I'd wager that most of the stuns you see are to due burns being present, not the Paralysis talismans.

Don't get me wrong, I loved Paralysis talismans before they reduced the success rate to 11%. That made then pretty unreliable in general. (Same thing for the Freeze set - great before the nerf... pretty shitty after it.)
    Last edited by Yup; 08-04-2018 at 08:31 AM.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Well I suspect you are seeing W Lilith stun because that's what she does if burns are present and Explosives add burns. I'd wager that most of the stuns you see are to due burns being present, not the Paralysis talismans.

Don't get me wrong, I loved Paralysis talismans before they reduced the success rate to 11%. That made then pretty unreliable in general. (Same thing for the Freeze set - great before the nerf... pretty shitty after it.)
    Hey Yup, what was the paralysis rate before? 35%?

OS
    Android
    Pharaoh is you best bet out of those.

Aces can be okay and so can SOL if you have Skill Shards applied.

Really GRE is better than all those in many cases. In my experience Hallowed, Carriage Rider, Holy Smokes, Wickerman, Mummy, and Soldier are all relatively worthless given their current abilities. The only time they are useful is if you need some specific ability for some specific achievement.

Ideally Navigator, Beast, Iron, Alex, and PoM are great farming Eddies for anywhere because they are multi-target hitters.
    So do you think GRE is better than Tailgunner? Or maybe dungeon dependent? No one mentioned Storm, but the 'random enemies' has me concerned... Doesn't that equate to sometimes all enemies, sometimes one?

OS
    iOS
    I recommend you to just focus on maxing Pharaoh Eddie, then, focus on building your allies, don’ use your skill shards on SoL or TG, it doesn’t really worth it because you’ll probably earn better eddies in the future, like the Navigator, and you’ll miss all those skill shards. Personally, I use Rainmaker plus any multitarget, and a multi hit ally for farming any level X BNW garden and with the right team, I can autofarm TNotB, (Pharaoh Dog should be great for that).

OS
    iOS
    I didn’t specified, Rainmaker is great in higher levels because of the granted shroud efect on all allies, with a healer like the Clairvoyant, it is almost impossible to kill the team for the dragon or the beast

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by CamiloEgea View Post
    I didn’t specified, Rainmaker is great in higher levels because of the granted shroud efect on all allies, with a healer like the Clairvoyant, it is almost impossible to kill the team for the dragon or the beast
    in pvp today i almost had a team, until Clair was resurrected, then she res'd another and filled health of everyone. it was over quick then.

As for Eddies, I'm auto farming LoL IX of all types, X in a couple, with my SoL. It can take up to 9 minutes, though...

SoL 5* 100 (with only 1 shard!) All talis maxed, tho.
    SCR 5* 100 no (s) god, she packs a HUGE wallop......
    MUR 5* 86 no (s)
    GPD 5* 92 no (s) Dog was a HUGE turn around in the game for me.

With my recent pulls, I'm not pulling the big eddies, Beast, Iron, Nav, PoM.... Guess I could shard GPD & SCR until then.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Truppe View Post
    So do you think GRE is better than Tailgunner? Or maybe dungeon dependent?
    I think they're roughly equivalent. Both have an AOE basic attack. Both have good single-target attacks. Both have a 6-hit fury. Tailgunner hits harder, Grim Reaper has the resurrect bonus in his fury. You'll be happy with either of them.

No one mentioned Storm, but the 'random enemies' has me concerned... Doesn't that equate to sometimes all enemies, sometimes one?
    I've found that it usually means you hit two targets. Storm Eddie is definitely in the lower tier of Eddies these days.
    Satan81-5023