trooper badges and ironite souls

i saved up my first round of trooper badges last week and got a skill shard, then figured i would try my luck at n a rare soul with badges and got a dang wicker dog queen that i all ready have so don't think i will be trying that again, thinking of trying the rare mega pack with ironite, thoughts please, is it worth it ? or are the RNG odds is favor of the same ole same ole lol.

i read in another thread a lot use ironite for gold and sands ?
    ShadowRising-6281

ok that is strange couldnt find my post without clicking on my log in name lol
    ShadowRising-6281

I don't know if the odds are better in the big pack. I do know you aren't going to get lucky if you don't try.

Quote Originally Posted by 007RAV15-8839 View Post
    I don't know if the odds are better in the big pack. I do know you aren't going to get lucky if you don't try.
    rofl true true
    ShadowRising-6281

OS
    Android
    yesterday i posted my theory about ironite. it's better to play the dungeon over and over again, there you will get more rare souls than you can buy with the pack. this will take a little time, but then you will get also the ressources you need to upgrade the characters you get. so you have to grind anyway :-)

for more detailed information: http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/sh...ory-of-Ironite

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    yesterday i posted my theory about ironite. it's better to play the dungeon over and over again, there you will get more rare souls than you can buy with the pack. this will take a little time, but then you will get also the ressources you need to upgrade the characters you get. so you have to grind anyway :-)

for more detailed information: http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/sh...ory-of-Ironite
    link don't work, hmmm will keep at the dungeon for awhile and see how it goes, i been rarely getting rare shards there mostly 2,s lol
    ShadowRising-6281

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowRising View Post
    link don't work, hmmm will keep at the dungeon for awhile and see how it goes, i been rarely getting rare shards there mostly 2,s lol
    this one should work, when you are logged in

http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/sh...ory-of-Ironite

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

rofl just after my comment above i get a rare soul , got a blue newborn of light. thanks for the link above
    ShadowRising-6281

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowRising View Post
    rofl just after my comment above i get a rare soul , got a blue newborn of light. thanks for the link above
    glad that the comments helped you :-) enjoy the game!