Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Recent Server Issues - Compensation!

Hello Troopers!

Over the weekend, we experienced server issues that led to longer than normal load times across the game. This particularly affected players in the Arena. Our team is currently monitoring the situation, and working on a solution.

Please tap this link from your device to **claim 150 Ironite as compensation: https://tinyurl.com/ybowbt9v

We have also changed the Raining Destruction Event Challenges to reduce the amount of non-stretch goal Arena battles you need to win by 25%. (Note: The Stretch Goal Tiers were adjusted differently, and are still spaced 100 wins apart)

IMPORTANT: If this 25% reduction causes you to meet an event requirement you were previously short of, you will need to complete just 1 more win in order to receive the corresponding reward!

**Please note: You must have Iron Maiden: Legacy of the Beast downloaded on your device for this gift to work.

Some Android OS's may be unable to receive this gift using the link, use this code instead:

ML3T5-PK7RE-D499M

Enter the code into the 'Redeem Code' section of your Settings menu to receive your Ironite!

OS
    Android
    Much appreciated! Many thanks!
    Satan81-5023

OS
    iOS
    Will every arena event be like this in the future? Tbh 300 wins are imposssible for me beside normal life, so this is much appreciated! Thank you very much!
    GotN-0546

_________18M RPs________
    _________| CLAN |________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

💀 Blackbeard Eddie 💀

OS
    Android
    Right on Leviathan!

My account is still showing the original non stretch goals. I’ve relaunched game twice. Anybody else?

Junior Member Steve Tailgunner Harris's Avatar
    OS
    Android
    Thanks! Appreciate this.

Banned
    Thx for ironite. But the problem still exists. Arena not playable.

OS
    Android
    This is an insult plain and simple!
    The game is STILL unplayable so with the poor gesture of ironite and a slight reduction in goal rewards is useless when we are forced to restart every arena match or two..and even Cosmo is unplayable.. "check internet connection" errors and new data update every few matches is BS! my internet is fine I'm playing both SWGOH & Marvel heroes no lag, no errors, no forced DC's
    So I'll ask how is this "guesture" appropriate when this has been ongoing now for SO LONG. its not isolated its every event...

OS
    iOS
    Thanks, much appreciated.

I’m still not getting my reward for the 7
    Wins, but I got mine for the 22 wins