Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    With all this errors in the arena you guys should make the stretch goals more friendly every 20 fights 2 SS and 3 event souls that sounds more understanding from your part

OS
    Android
    That's a really nice move! Thanks!
    Moreover, I clearly vote to have the non-strech goals like they are right now in all future arena events! This is really great for people that are having a real life, because if you have other plans for 2 evenings during such an event, it is almost impossible to meet the 300 wins goal for normal players. I think the stretch goals can stay as challenging as they are, because for those heavy PVP players, it actually seems not to matter anyways.
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    iOS
    for me with many ironite and many time i can go to 300 wins but that's very hard and boring!
    Devs do something good in next arena events...

OS
    Android
    Many thanks for the ironite, 5 lots of sow or sot are always welcome, whilst I am gracious for the ironite I don't think it's quite enough, 300 ironite would have been closer to putting up with the PVP dramas we have all experienced.
    But Thankyou never the less
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    Still have server issues this morning that I report to the support

OS
    iOS
    I'm well past 7 and 22 wins.. got those rewards yesterday.. but today.. even though the numbers read 7/7 and 22/22 and I've even completed 55/55.... the 7 and 22 wins still have the "go" button rather than the disabled "completed" button. The 55/55 has teh "completed" button.

Not a big deal I guess. I mean I did get the rewards at the time.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

I also agree with having this, or something similar, as an updated stretch goal. I mean, cmon, how many people are actually hitting the 900-1,000 wins (especially since it’s wins specifically). We don’t have to take anything away from players who do them, but make it a little more time forgiving for those who work, in order to make the money that you so require for every event, hint hint. Most of the good rewards stop around 300-400 anyway, making it 250 would push quite a few people past previous limits, but I like the new numbers for the most part

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Metalreaper13 View Post
    I also agree with having this, or something similar, as an updated stretch goal. I mean, cmon, how many people are actually hitting the 900-1,000 wins (especially since it’s wins specifically). We don’t have to take anything away from players who do them, but make it a little more time forgiving for those who work, in order to make the money that you so require for every event, hint hint. Most of the good rewards stop around 300-400 anyway, making it 250 would push quite a few people past previous limits, but I like the new numbers for the most part
    Same here... I guess it is just a display error
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by GotN View Post
    Will every arena event be like this in the future? Tbh 300 wins are imposssible for me beside normal life, so this is much appreciated! Thank you very much!

They are for months.., nothing changed so far.., the only thing that every update changes are that there are more bugs to fight against. xD
    300 are a pain in the ass for people who have a real life..,

but that's the future of this game..,

You know the state of the servers are poor when you, on day 3 of an arena event, have a defence win-rate at 6% using a single shaman eddie as defence (and being on approx 200 wins)
    Current Champion: Killers Eddie

Teams completed:
    Eternal team (sharded)
    Trooper team (sharded)
    Lilith team (sharded)
    God team (sharded)

34/36 collected Eddies fully sharded.
    134 fully sharded characters!

And more to come!