OS
    iOS

Infinite purchase failed Popup screen

After i failed a Purchurse of the rank 3 chest, my screen now filled with endless purchase failed messages of retry or ignore. neitehr option clear away the pop up message.

DO i have to reinstall the app? and if i do will i have the option to purchase the rank3 chest?

also because i already attempted to purchase the item and its purchase failed would i ahvelost my money for nothign is i reinstall?

edit- it seems that i have recieved the items
    but i still endlessly get the purcharse failed screens
    i will check after few days and see if i have been Charged correctly
    Last edited by Zantarath; 07-12-2018 at 01:05 AM.

I'm happy to hear you received your items. If you are still getting those 'failed purchase' screens, then you may have to uninstall/reinstall the game (Warning: Do NOT do this unless you have connected your game to an email, or Facebook account).

Once reinstalled you can log back into your account by tapping the Account icon at the bottom left of the start screen (Do not hit the Start button until after you have logged into your account).

If you haven't any further questions regarding this, please contact our support team using the Support button in the Settings or email support@ironmaidenlegacy.com. Be sure to include your full username (including the final 4 digits). They'll be able to help you.