Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    OS
    Android

About shroud status

I was fighting in arena against a death dog with shroud buff (from eclipse set). I used Clutch with my Visions Eddie, the golden buff was still hovering above the enemy's head but after my very next move (attack with a sentinel Harpy) the damage wasn't coverted into the expected 5% of total health, thus instantly killing him. Shouldn't It be impossible to be stolen or removed?
    Grim-8797

OS
    Android
    I observed the same. But I think Shroud can be stolen by skills that specifically can steal golden buffs. So the description is a bit misleading maybe. One other thing I noticed about Shroud is, that you don't do any damage by revenge or counter, not even the few percent... this cannot be intended, or? But there seems to be a general problem with revenge/counter not working correctly e.g. revenge that hits void does not lead to buff removal as far as I noticed.
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    Android
    I've tried using magus chopper to steal the shroud buff. It did not always remove the buff even though it on a lone VHE in the arena. I don't understand why it is not always removed even when that is the only buff and only character. I was using the final touch skill.

OS
    Android
    Was your damage still reduced afterwards? If not, you have the same visual bug as Grim and me, that Shroud is still shown but not active anymore.

Retired in November 2020

OS
    Android
    My question would be is it a bug that it removed or did not remove the shroud buff. Has anyone else seen this on lone Eddie's in the arena. This is good chance to test the shroud buff removal.

OS
    Android
    I don't remember. If I see the situation again I will pay attention and report the outcome.

OS
    Android
    I am quite sure, as I had the situation several times. I used Visions Ed to remove the Shroud

Retired in November 2020

I have never seen it removed but i am still yet to get an answer as to why bleed and other "damage-at-end-of-turn" effects are just being ignored by characters with shroud instead of being 5% damage.
    Current Champion: Killers Eddie

Teams completed:
    Eternal team (sharded)
    Trooper team (sharded)
    Lilith team (sharded)
    God team (sharded)

34/36 collected Eddies fully sharded.
    134 fully sharded characters!

And more to come!

OS
    Android
    I found exactly the same. In a fight, by some reason, my Beast Eddie has Shroud and then the enemy (i can't remember well who was but he dealt true damage) dealt a lot of damage but the shroud effect was still there, i was like what just happened here?, also yes i just noticed that revenge or counter atacks to the objetive with Shroud appears to don't deal any damage, it says ''blocked''.
    _______________________________Icarus-6959
    __________________________ Beast Eddie (MAXED)
    _____________I left the game [Feel free to remove me as a trooper]

________________________Don't you think I'm a savior?
    ________________________Don't you think I could save you?
    ________________________Don't you think I could save your life?..._______...(repeat 666 times)

OS
    Android
    I have noticed that golden buffs may be removed successfully but may still appear to be on an opposition anyway, the following damage seems to clear it with no lack of damage effect.
    If shroud is the only golden buff on a character Sekhmet successfully removed it with Valor talisman every time.
    I have not tried bleed against it or have not noticed the effect if I have, to make comment...
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan