OS
    iOS

Question Debating 4-star healers... which is best?

I've yet to obtain any 5-star healer/support types... well, other than Eddies, but for flexibility's sake, I want a Follower who can fit into that slot.

However, I've got a number of 4-stars with healing-chops. Like, 5 of them - and they all seem pretty good, in their own way. I'm having a hard time deciding which one of them to focus on promoting and sharding. They've all got different traits on top of their healing, and weighing them against each other is challenging... any advice or suggestions?

The ones I'm torn between are:

Mayan Priestess (Magus) - the first one I got. Straight heal with good chance to add Regen on top, plus hit-all attack with 50/50 chance of sleep. VERY nice for damage-mitigation!
    Kari, Valkyrie Siren - 5-hit AoE attack combined with healing, and decent chance to add Perfect Hit. Plus a single-target attack that inflicts Smite, great for focused damage... and both of them are excellent at taking apart Force Shields.
    Golden Pharaoh Dog - I guess basically everybody gets this one. Passive damage-reduction, 75% chance of curing debuffs with normal attack (thus making it useable while silenced or sealed - convenient!) and of course, a nice heal with 50/50 chance of Immunity Buff...
    Golden Son (Sentinel) - A bit of an odd one, but with a 3-turn Healing Increase on passive, 3-turn Heal Shields for a special, and a CERTAIN Heal-all on Perfect Attack with his Basic (if fully sharded), he seems like he has a lot of potential... the only one I haven't really tried yet.
    Oh, and I've got a Pharaoh Dog (Magus) too... but that one doesn't seem too useful. Regen instead of immediate heal? Bleh. Passive looks nice, though - Auto-Heal on anyone below 50% health. Still, I'd be surprised if that one had any adherents.

OS
    iOS
    I would go with Golden Phoenix Dog first as his passive is one of the best. 35% damage reducation is huge. Plus his basic attack can remove debuffs off the group. If you have Angel Talismans he makes a great healer who can’t be stunned.

Mayan Priestess heals pretty well and with the newly added “sleep” bonus you could gain a little advantage if you have single hitters and a way to remove immunity. Every round random Endure is nice as well. She used to be much harder to deal with before for that reason. I recall having to draw a match because I had no way to remove Buffs and she was the last one standing. Not so much the case anymore with so many buff removal characters out there.

Kari hits descent and I have tried her a few times but either the passive doesn’t work as intended or it just doesnt apply in the current meta of PVP.

The others I have played around with sometimes but they just dont have enough benefits to justify use for me. I uaually try and avoid characters that have limited time passives. Does X for the first 1-3 turns means they are useless if the battle goes long.

OS
    iOS
    None of these matter for PvP at all other than the Dog. The Golden Pharaoh Dog is the only character you list worth leveling up in my opinion.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    100% Golden Pharaoh Dog. Used in PVP and essential for the Gardens.

OS
    iOS
    M'kay. I've upgraded it to 5-star status and started sharding it. I might still upgrade the Mayan Priestess when I find the resources too, though - that 50% sleep on her attack can be a real lifesaver in certain situations, and AFAIK, there's no Talisman-sets that can duplicate that. Shame you can't boost the odds through sharding, though...

I gotta ask, though... is there really no point to the Golden Son (Sentinel)? I haven't actually USED him, but on paper he seems really potent, if perhaps a bit overspecialized...