OS
    Android

Primordial Counters?

Hey guys, I ended up to find other guy with more than 1 primordial set at the arena and i was wandering, how to counter them? I mean even 1 set is really op and eclipse talismans arent enough i think, i dont even have eclipse talisman so idk if how it works against primordial so any other way to counter at least 1 primordial set team?

Dante-4781

Maxed Eddies
    Coalgiver,Normal Eddie,Shaman
    Pharaoh,PoM,Visions
    Carriage Rider,Mystic,Grim Reaper
    Navigator,Soldier

Current Champion: Rainmaker Eddie, half sharded, advantage and shadow talismans

Senior Member TheAlbatross-1864's Avatar
    OS
    iOS
    Corruption debuffs are the way I counter them. I use the sentinal valkrye and sentinel lilith and they do a good job making sure they dont get buffs, unless they have immunity of course.

OS
    Android
    No matter what, kill the wearer first.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Alvorada View Post
    No matter what, kill the wearer first.
    The biggest issue with this option is, almost every primordial team had characters that stuns, freeze taunt, and even one of them had sentinel lilith and magus litlith so almost impossible to kill the wearer, fortunately i just killed the first primordial team, a lvl 68 player using rainmaker warrior allied soldier, golden pharaoh dog and sentinel golden son, he didnt had any character with stun freeze taunt etc

Dante-4781

Maxed Eddies
    Coalgiver,Normal Eddie,Shaman
    Pharaoh,PoM,Visions
    Carriage Rider,Mystic,Grim Reaper
    Navigator,Soldier

Current Champion: Rainmaker Eddie, half sharded, advantage and shadow talismans