Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    OS
    Android

APMA aside has anyone noticed other errors in PVP?

I just thought I'd highlight a few errors I've noticed in PVP that for the most part (but not limited to) don't give my opponents a fair go in their defence.

I have noticed right through the current event some issues which should be addressed I believe, when the opponent has perfect immortality if they are killed they should revive, I have seen on 20 occasions particularly towards the conclusion of the battle the last opponent toon with perfect immortality not revive.

There is no negative buffs on them, it's like the game says 'ahhh stuff it the defence team is so close to wiped out what's the point in continueing'!

I have seen shroud take ridiculous damage that should have been buffered,
    I am unsure of the ruling when perfect immortality opponent has been doomed but I have seen them both die permanently and revive without the doom.

There are others but I cannot remember them right now, I just wonder if other players could list a few buff inconsistencies they have seen so we can get them looked into...
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    iOS
    My current favorite is a blue bar, or the blue dashed bar appearing over a character indicating it has a shield, only when you look at the details for that character there is no shield listed.
    Several times I've started my offense thinking I had to remove a shield only to find out it isn't really there.

OS
    iOS
    If you hit a toon with Perfect Immortality, with a toon capable of removing yellow buffs... there's a chance you remove the buff then kill... no revive. I have intentionally done just this a few times in PvP when an opponent has Perfect Immortality....

Same goes for Ghost or Shroud... Ghost can have the full 3 turns left and you can remove the buff and kill the toon. You don't necessarily need permadeath. Shroud can be removed and massive damage dealt.. possibly killing.

They are all merely buffs... and all beneficial buffs can be removed or stolen. All of them. Sometimes more easily than others.

I'd go into more details but... well.. I take advantage of some of the bugs. And those surrounding "perfect" buffs are really great if you know how to use them.

.....nothing is "perfect" any longer... if it ever really was.
    Last edited by Yup; 07-13-2018 at 10:00 PM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    But is IE capable of removing yellow buffs?

OS
    iOS
    There are several. I have seen both of those as well as:-

Ally has Angel Talisman but remains stunned because Prisoner stuns for two rounds and Angel only cleanses 1 round.

Duplicate buff icons with seperate timers. 1 perfect immortality with 2 rounds and 1 with infintiy.

Perfect Corruption not blocking Destiny talismans from activating on the initial round then prevented the next round.

This one tends to happen a lot with Gunner Golden Son. He will revive multiple times and not just because of Angel of Mercy. I have seen him revive 3 times with no Perfect Immortality.

OS
    Android
    If I have a character with bomb (I think it is)or it could be bleed but that character has close to full hp if SCR sucks up all ally's negative effects it blows the cursed characters up....

Isn't it funny that we can mention all these problems with no response from Devs, but another adjacent similar thread with one comment gets an instant remark from them...

OS
    iOS
    It's a random bug fest At least that's how I look it it. things have a general guidance on how they are supposed to react, but nothing ever goes exactly to plan. The randomness of some things actually keeps it a bit more interesting overall. Yeah it annoys me when I lose to teams I should never lose to because of these things.... especially when i go right back, fight them again, and wipe them out in 1 turn or less. And it's annoying when a match takes 6 -7 turns due to things just not going away like they are supposed to... but it does keep it all interesting.

Kind of wish they would look into Asset killing her allies on heal though.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    It's a random bug fest At least that's how I look it it. things have a general guidance on how they are supposed to react, but nothing ever goes exactly to plan. The randomness of some things actually keeps it a bit more interesting overall. Yeah it annoys me when I lose to teams I should never lose to because of these things.... especially when i go right back, fight them again, and wipe them out in 1 turn or less. And it's annoying when a match takes 6 -7 turns due to things just not going away like they are supposed to... but it does keep it all interesting.

Kind of wish they would look into Asset killing her allies on heal though.
    Agreed. We were talking about the issue with Aset yesterday. She seems to heal as intended unless one of your characters is equipped with Valor talismans or you use POM Eddie's "Complex" power move. Both of these factors increase a characters max HP by 100% and that seems to be the scenario where her heal turns deadly for your team. I haven't experienced this happening when "Crave" is inflicted, but if that's the case then that really sucks with all the Iron Eddie defenses out there in Arena.

OS
    iOS
    Yeah Crave is why I noticed it at first
    CLANLESS

OS
    iOS
    [QUOTE=rags-6094;77322Isn't it funny that we can mention all these problems with no response from Devs, but another adjacent similar thread with one comment gets an instant remark from them...[/QUOTE]

I noticed that immediate reaponse too. Though I have to say I was not sad to hear Primordials having issues. They are still way too op. Most of the time their bugs are in my favor so again not sad at all.

I wish there was more opposition to the Gunner Lillith nerf though. That one stung pretty bad. Especially since that character was one of the few that made Primordials somewhat manageable though not by much. Now she is pretty useless aside from the occasional buff/heal or smite since blue buffs are far less common now. Been looking for a replacement, but I digress...