Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormseye View Post
    I noticed that immediate reaponse too. Though I have to say I was not sad to hear Primordials having issues. They are still way too op. Most of the time their bugs are in my favor so again not sad at all.

I wish there was more opposition to the Gunner Lillith nerf though. That one stung pretty bad. Especially since that character was one of the few that made Primordials somewhat manageable though not by much. Now she is pretty useless aside from the occasional buff/heal or smite since blue buffs are far less common now. Been looking for a replacement, but I digress...
    I know. These toons only work well against you. I kept reading that sentinel Lilith remains bed immunity or something but it’s not in her skills. Again, only works for other peeps!

OS
    Android
    Stormseye I have only come across a handful of the combination recently but Sentinel/ Assasin Lilith combination is just very difficult to deal with, I don't know what Assasin Lilith brings to that combination and maybe it's more the relics but damn it seems like no matter how hard you hit them they stack up more health than damage.

Your Assasin Lilith is still a handful b.t.w, I don't know what you've done but I haven't been having as much success against you as previous weeks.. well done!

Also I wondered about the Aset health reset issue and wondered if that problem is made worse by relics? You know the multiplying factor etc... could be the same problem I spoke of earlier when SCR sucks up all the neg buffs from her team mates and kills the ones inflicted with bleed or bomb or whatever it is...
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    iOS
    i lost battles because game crash on my final attack to victory

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by rags-6094 View Post
    Your Assasin Lilith is still a handful b.t.w, I don't know what you've done but I haven't been having as much success against you as previous weeks.. well done..
    You mean my Sentinel Lillith? I maxes out Sentinel health relic this week so that boosted the passive. Would love to see how much it healed with crit strike on. Was only 3/10 the last weeks.

OS
    Android
    The current PVP is a complete free for all.
    It is just impossible to predict or think you have the upper hand when taking on any team in the arena these days.
    My Magis Lillith full health perfect immunity, invinciblity and other gold and blue buffs, oppositions Magis Lillith just cuts down my warrior Sekhmet oblivious to the fact Magis Lillith is totally bullet proof.
    Then the defence Gunner Lillith chimes in and annihilates my full strength Magis Lillith like she's not even there.
    What's the point inusing a blocker if the blocker doesn't work?

For all you top 25 to 50 you must of seen ridiculous things happening in the arena, here try this refresh the teams and start at the bottom and work your way to the lower point count teams, you would think it would work the other way but I just beat all the top 5 sides in my refreshed group of 10 then was tromped my the bottom 5...?

Please developers stop introducing more new stuff until the stuff you have works correctly, dead set this is an effing fiasco!
    It's an effing lottery winning a fight, totally unfair, toons not working, buffs not working, whole teams in negative buffs while the other team has nothing but gold buffs, I've seen this happen to both my team and the defence team, totally unfair for both sides, both teams equally matched, just doesn't make sense.

Getting cranky!

Of course I won't stop trying and love the game but gees guys come on fix it, fix it, fix it, fix it, fix it, fixit!
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan