Junior Member Steve Tailgunner Harris's Avatar
    OS
    Android

Reclaiming tossed Eddie's

So apparently I read that Soldier Eddie is a reward from AMoLD, however I don't remember getting him, or tossing him. Is there a way to retrieve this one as I don't see a soul it is attached too?

I also lost Pharoah, but I tossed that one early in the game for some reason but I know that is attached to a soul, rather limited though.

Currently have 28/33 Eddie's.

OS
    iOS
    You have to email support. I tossed grim reaper long ago but dont remember doing so. They were able to gey it back at the cost of a 3 star speed of light eddie

OS
    Android
    Yeah I have apparently lost Wicker Man Eddie but I don't remember getting him. It was tight at the start of the game and I might not have had enough room for souls.

Also missing 25 Golden Pharaoh Dog fragments somewhere along the line. Finished all missions, still 25 short, and you can't convert them so they're definitely MIA.

Personally gonna wait till next month before I hit up support though. Suspect they're busy with all the issues caused by the server/connectivity issues ATM.
    Cef-6313
    "To summarise the summary of the summary: people are a problem" - Douglas Adams

Clan - Frogs of War