OS
    iOS

Crazypants going Casual

So im going back casual. My current interest in this game is next to zero and I haven't paid attention to any of the updates in about a month. I just log on set it on autoplay and walk away. Lately Ive been missing getting troopers badges because of some random inconsistent bug/crash during autoplay. Not quitting completely and ill still pop in these forums here and there but I will no longer be a source of daily badges. Drop me if you need to.

Thanks to all my Troopers for all the badges and special thanks to to GOTN, kkkreg, Icarus, Kris, Fister, Mariner, Powerslave74, Andy and Amarthir. You guys are my oldest Troopers and and the main reason I even bothered to log on anymore.
    crazypants-3497

OS
    Android
    Thanks Pants! It's certainly hard to find motivation these days. I'll keep you on until someone needs something! Then I'll kick ya!!
    kkkreg5-6767

_________| CLAN |_________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    iOS
    Hey Pants, thanks for headsup. I also see many bad things happening in this game. But things will surely get better tomorrow I will keep you my friend until you decide to leave the game for good (hope that won’t happen! Too many already turned away!). Take your time and enjoy real life \m/
    GotN-0546

_________18M RPs________
    _________| CLAN |________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

💀 Blackbeard Eddie 💀