Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Character Fragment Event, featuring the DEBUT Assassin Desert Sniper

Crush the Lord of Light for Soul Fragments to earn a guaranteed 4★ character!

From now until July 19th, 5 PM PT, each battle in the Lord of Light dungeons has a chance of dropping Sniper Soul Fragments. Collect 200 and you can redeem them in the Book of Souls’ Fragments screen for your very own 4★ Assassin Desert Sniper!

The Assassin Desert Sniper joins the cast as a new 4★ Assassin in Legacy of the Beast. His passive automatically grants him Shroud and Perfect Hit for the duration of the battle. His basic attack Shoot deals additional damage for every Beneficial Effect on the enemy, and his power attack grants Attack Up and Critical Strike Chance to all allies!

Normally, when the fragments drop, you’ll earn 5 or 10 fragments, but if you’re lucky, you could earn 50 fragments from one battle, so don’t be afraid of that 200 requirement! Additionally, you can earn as many Sniper Souls as you can collect the fragments for, so feel free to grab some extras for your next big Sacrifice!

SPECIAL EVENT ADDITIONS: For the duration of this event, the Lord of Light dungeons also have the following changes:

• Lilith Soul Fragments are available from all floors of the Lord of Light dungeons! Lilith Soul Fragments are a recurring fragment that is periodically featured in events, and may require you to collect them from multiple events in order to have enough to redeem a soul. Collect 500 for a guaranteed 5★ Lilith!
    • All Lord of Light dungeons will also have a 3x chance of dropping Rare Souls! Don’t miss out on this opportunity to get more Rare Souls while getting your guaranteed 4★ character!

Finally, we have a few deals available in the store to help with getting and gearing up an Desert Sniper:

• Get a FREE 10 Sniper Soul Fragments to start you off!
    • Grab the “Assassin Experience Pack”! This provides ironite to help farm more fragments, a bit of gold, 5* XP Shards, and Skill Shards to power up a new Desert Sniper!
    • Various talisman packs are also available that work well with an Desert Sniper, including Hunter Talismans and the debut Prime Talismans!

Prime Talismans are red talismans with a 2 set effect that is not available anywhere else! Equip a full set to have a chance to grant Perfect Immunity to self and a random ally with Perfect Basic Attacks!

Hunter Talismans are Red talismans with a 2 set effect. Equip a full set have a chance to inflict Ignite on Perfect Basic Attacks, and deal additional damage to Ignited targets!

Please note that after the conclusion of this event, collecting more Sniper Soul Fragments will not be possible, but any extras you have can be converted to Precious Soul Fragments. Additionally, this character is not available in any other souls, so if you miss your chance to recruit him, it may be a very long time until you get another chance!

OS
    Android
    Well it happened again where I tried to buy a set of Prime Talismans and got a purchase failed. I already sent a ticket to support so hopefully it will be resolved soon.
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

OS
    Android
    I say it every time, but these events give the best return on ironite. This is especially true this week with the enhanced 4* and 5* character chances, plus the potential for a Sacrifice event later in the week.

The Desert Sniper is cool, but I'm confused where he fits in. I thought the Desert Marauder belonged to the same family as the Desert Rider, Desert Warrior, and Desert Guardian. Either that's not the case, or we now have two Assassins from the same family - is there any other occurrence of such a thing?
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell

OS
    iOS
    Been saving up my Ironite for this. Feel these events give you the best value.

Was on 490 Lilith Fragments so was good to finally get 500. Finally dropped Sentinel one for me. So the 5 Lilith Souls I’ve got through these events gave me Gunner, Magus, Assassin, Warrior and Sentinel. Pretty lucky there. Though I did purchase a Warrior one after getting the Gunner so not fully 5 from 5, but luck has still definitely been on my side.

50 Fragments now so will definitely get a 2nd. Debating whether to go for a 3rd or not. 100 extra Frontier Coins or Ironite for the next Powerslave god. Decisions.

OS
    Android
    What lilith class I get in order:

1° assassin
    2° assassin
    3° gunner
    4° gunner
    5° magus
    6° magus

At least the next one tend to be new...

OS
    iOS
    400 SOT on LOL level X..... and ONE rare soul dropped.... so that's 3x???
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    I've been through 4.5 refills and only seen 1 red 3* evolution shard. 3 refills level X and last one level IX gave me 1.
    Usually I get at least a couple per refill on Level X. I hope it is just a really unfortunate run of RNG luck.

Generally I like these events well also. I agree they seem a decent value proposition when the drop rates are reasonable.

OS
    Android
    I must have taken you luck away. 100 Lol battles gave me 12 3* red evo shards and 19 3* white evo shards. Only earned 1 rare soul.

My luck in pulling lilith is slightly lacking. Out of 6 Lilith souls I pulled 3 red, 2 blue and 1 purple. I may have to purchase a yellow or green.

OS
    Android
    Can we start the Sacrifice event now? I'm teetering on the edge of the Vortex.
    Satan81-5023

OS
    Android
    I have worked hard over the past events of this kind to acquire 3/5 Liliths but kept going with the farming process and had already got all of the Liliths through accumulation of frontier coins before this event began, so how far does one go with farming on this event? I have already got the new toon and a spare for the next sac event, still farming as I write this for more Lilith frags, not for the Lilith but for the frontier coins.. so is it still worth the ironite?

I guess at least I will walk away with a stack of spare sniper souls and normal souls to add to the sac event...
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan