Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormseye View Post
    Odd luck for me 5 Refills plus 80 free

120 Lillith
    220 Assassin
    1 Rare soul

I have all 5 Lillith so I may push on with only free SoT and get another assassin for sac event. I will probably stop after I get second assassin unless I am super close to Lillith.

As a note I only farm level VII. My experience as been that X does not yield as well for me.
    Same here, run 160 SOT through X, but now i'm back to VII with better results.

OS
    Android
    Is lol 10 better than 3' for fragments drop rate?!?!? (lilith and new toon)

OS
    Android
    The higher the level, the higher the drops. This was told by the devs once. But it might be only confirmed by very high numbers of runs. The smaller the number of runs, the higher is the influence of a single 50's drop and this has a large influence then on the frags per run ratio. I do run level X, as it also gives the best and most rewards apart from the event stuff (xp and evo shards) of all levels. I would recommend you to do the same if its possible. Or you do let's say 240 SoT in level X and 240 in level VII and note down the results. The more runs the better (due to statistics)
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    Android
    Game is not loading here...
    Leano-2872 | I play all my troopers everyday | Jogo todos os meus soldados todos os dias

English is not my main language

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Blade View Post
    The higher the level, the higher the drops. This was told by the devs once. But it might be only confirmed by very high numbers of runs. The smaller the number of runs, the higher is the influence of a single 50's drop and this has a large influence then on the frags per run ratio. I do run level X, as it also gives the best and most rewards apart from the event stuff (xp and evo shards) of all levels. I would recommend you to do the same if its possible. Or you do let's say 240 SoT in level X and 240 in level VII and note down the results. The more runs the better (due to statistics)
    Should be great to have developers explaining this. I'm running the 10 too, but i have not a lot of ironites for refills, so first levels with 6 sands should be better if the drop rate was the same. Lets see what other people say about this. Thank you!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by rags-6094 View Post
    I feel like I'm talking to myself at the moment the forums seem completely dead, but am I the only one that thinks the Lilith frags are dropping less and less?
    The amount of sot I have thrown at this event would have got me 3x the Lillith frags in past events over this one..
    I've still only dropped one rare soul too and only a third sniper soul, last attempt underway... over a thousand sot this time, if that fails well I give up...
    In the last LoL fragment event, it took about 700-800 Ironite worth of refills to get a Lilith soul. Going into this one, I had 350 Lilith fragments saved up and it took me about 200 Ironite to get the last 150. It's a small sample size, but it seems like the numbers have remained the same.
    Satan81-5023

Quote Originally Posted by Giacomo Farinacci View Post
    Should be great to have developers explaining this. I'm running the 10 too, but i have not a lot of ironites for refills, so first levels with 6 sands should be better if the drop rate was the same. Lets see what other people say about this. Thank you!
    Dear Giacomo,
    I am not a developer, but i can assure you that the drops of EVERYTHING (shards/runes/fragments) in EVERY mode (cosmos/LOL/BNW) are higher the higher the level. otherwise it wouldn’t make any sense for the higher levels to have harder enemies and cost more resources. this has been a fact ever since games existed and has been confirmed by the mambers of the development team on numerous occasions before....
    good luck farming!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizrael View Post
    Dear Giacomo,
    I am not a developer, but i can assure you that the drops of EVERYTHING (shards/runes/fragments) in EVERY mode (cosmos/LOL/BNW) are higher the higher the level. otherwise it wouldn’t make any sense for the higher levels to have harder enemies and cost more resources. this has been a fact ever since games existed and has been confirmed by the mambers of the development team on numerous occasions before....
    good luck farming!
    I know this, but was just to know for sure if fragments events work the same way. I will continue doing level 10. Thank you!

OS
    iOS
    I've run through 12 SoT refills 11 of which were Level X. So minus Skull quests that's about 114+ runs
    2 rare souls
    105 Lilith fragments
    12 red 3* evo shards .105 per run (I Usually average about 2 whatever color 3* shard per 10 runs, or .20 in LoL)
    355 Sniper fragments
    I've always run Level X since I've had characters capable of auto farming it. This seems to be lower than my usual averages on a sample.
    Couple hours left for red. I am trying to collect red evolution shards I can use in the sac event.

OS
    iOS
    The reality is, if you can run Level 7 or Level 10 on auto-replay and not lose. For 80 SOT, you really only get 1 extra run in on level 7 (discounting any SOT drops or timer additions). So... really, the only reason to run level 7 opposed to 10 is due to team strength and possibly speed. I mean if you lose level 10 on autoplay, then level 7 is better obviously.

What I wonder is although rewards may be better at level 10 - i.e. you won't get many 3 star Evo stones on level 7..... I wonder if things like fragment drops are better in terms of quantity or frequency.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..