Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Defence Copied

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaolin85london View Post
    Ok now I ve to step in on this. Sunday i ve faced an interest team composed by cyborg and sekmeth. Ivanbig was the owner. I ve struggled but manage to win. This the good results in GOF X makes me to try sekmeth in arena. Fully sharded I've paired with cyborg and two magus lilith. This was happening on Sunday, I then switched one magus lilith with green one and def rate start to raise. When I met kamuz def team, I got slashed because his purple Lilith was the real charger of his team. This plus ratio def went down and becosh his lilith makes a lot of sense, I've decided to give her a go. So green lilith off. And on this u can easily see talisman during the match above every character. Furthermore all this was happening Sunday. Monday I got attacked by Tman first time since I ve setted the new defence. And then I ve noticed he got the same asset. So I'm sorry but I didn't copy any, I ve simple used my skils and experience to setup a new wall team, stealing some concepts on the way. Def both ivanbig and kamuz has been a good inspiration. This game is based on pick up what works best and this is what I did. Cheers
    and the exact same thing happened on my side, experimentation lead to this exact same defence ;-)
    All Eddies Collected and Maxed

Up the Irons Blood Brothers

Follow me on instagram for my concert pictures: http://instagram.com/beattheriff

Visit my concerts photography Facebook Store on: https://www.facebook.com/pg/beattheriff/shop/

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Patrice-1201 View Post
    and the exact same thing happened on my side, experimentation lead to this exact same defence ;-)
    Exactly Patrice. IE/clansman magus lilith Destiny shield along with, drop down since middle of the last week. Now is Sekmeth the game charger, and the right team devoloped around her fury. Cheers

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamuz24z View Post
    Welcome to the club Tman get used to it thanks to NF there is nothing you can do about it i know who the other guy is at that moment I didn’t know who came up with the idea now i know
    I guess is your best hold rate in a while
    At this point I don’t even bother about creating a new defense all the time that it takes testing over and over just to get it copy for some lazy guys the only time they spend is checking your account to copy the talismans that’s the reason many amazing players left
    The only advantage that you can have over the guys copying you defense is buying all the new talismans and that’s what this game has become players can see every offense team you use against the defense they straggle the most and copy it there is no mystery anymore.
    You said it perfectly. Btw- Mad props to you for creating some of the most unique defenses the game has ever had. I spent hours experimenting to put this one together.

I get the copying, especially for younger players. Experienced players should try and be more creative when they can. When they have the time.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaolin85london View Post
    Ok now I ve to step in on this. Sunday i ve faced an interest team composed by cyborg and sekmeth. Ivanbig was the owner. I ve struggled but manage to win. This the good results in GOF X makes me to try sekmeth in arena. Fully sharded I've paired with cyborg and two magus lilith. This was happening on Sunday, I then switched one magus lilith with green one and def rate start to raise. When I met kamuz def team, I got slashed because his purple Lilith was the real charger of his team. This plus ratio def went down and becosh his lilith makes a lot of sense, I've decided to give her a go. So green lilith off. And on this u can easily see talisman during the match above every character. Furthermore all this was happening Sunday. Monday I got attacked by Tman first time since I ve setted the new defence. And then I ve noticed he got the same asset. So I'm sorry but I didn't copy any, I ve simple used my skils and experience to setup a new wall team, stealing some concepts on the way. Def both ivanbig and kamuz has been a good inspiration. This game is based on pick up what works best and this is what I did. Cheers
    I didn’t want to call anyone out by name, but there you go. All I know is when I faced your team you didn’t have this defense. After you lost to my team a few times, then the next time I faced you then had the same defense as me.

I feel like you are too experienced player to do that. Yes some teams had Cy and Sekhmet, but not all 4 the same as me.

Anyway, I tried to pm you before posting and then didn’t have time to get back to you yesterday.
    Last edited by T-Man; 07-18-2018 at 03:11 PM. Reason: Typo

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Patrice-1201 View Post
    Hey Patrice, I usually run into you often, but not this week. Have not seen your team.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    You mean it's not okay to use Iron Eddie, Magus Lilith, The Prisoner, and Sentinel Lilith? I mean I jsut want to be a "joiner" not a leader

(note that is NOT my defense but is seems to be everyones in the 2700-3200 range. )
    Yes that one was used by a player or 2 for a while. Prisoner was not a part of the team at first. G Lilith was.
    Part of this is because IE was new and being damn strong didn’t hurt either. Then the Prisoner got fixed plus the primortals.

The bigger issue is there is not good balance among the toons, especially the Eds. Over the past weekend I experimented with some of my old favorites. VH, Pharaoh and others. They mostly sucked and just could not compete.

If there was better balance, you have to think we would see at least a few more diverse teams.

OS
    iOS
    Well PvP has been HEAVILY weighted to specific Eddies since I started playing. When I started if you didn't have VHE there was no way you could compete at the top. (Then they nerfed him). Now there's at least 3 or 4 Eddies that may work, but due to other commonalities, there's the same 3 or 4 OTHER non-Eddies that seem to be necessary.

Really though... I'm finding Relics much more valuable. Once I have them all.. like in 2 years.. it may not matter which Eddie is in use.

I will say that the accuracy boost the D team gets is still just as frustrating as it's ever been
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    Well PvP has been HEAVILY weighted to specific Eddies since I started playing. When I started if you didn't have VHE there was no way you could compete at the top. (Then they nerfed him). Now there's at least 3 or 4 Eddies that may work, but due to other commonalities, there's the same 3 or 4 OTHER non-Eddies that seem to be necessary.

Really though... I'm finding Relics much more valuable. Once I have them all.. like in 2 years.. it may not matter which Eddie is in use.

I will say that the accuracy boost the D team gets is still just as frustrating as it's ever been
    The D is absolutely boosted. Even my current team, when I use it on offense it isn’t as strong. Even the relics often feel as though they are not applied on offense.

OS
    iOS
    I think everything is applied, the D just gets that 15-20% accuracy boost so they block, steal, revive, echo, heal, shield, etc. way more often. Always funny when I lose, go back in and wipe out the entire D team with 1 turn.

And I agree the A team NEVER gets any boost so....
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by T-Man View Post
    Even the relics often feel as though they are not applied on offense.
    I really think that there is a bug also. Once I noticed, that my relics aren't there, so I bought another one and all was fine again.