OS
    iOS

Rare souls -open all at once or one at a time?

Just curious what you do and if you think it has an effect on the results.

My preference is to gather a bundle of rare souls and open all at once rather than one at time. I've been lucky with pulls (just pulled 5* alliance general tonight from a bundle of 5 rare souls), but I have no idea if bundle opening helps since my Pharaoh Eddie came from a single sentinel rare soul & my COTD warrior came from a single legendary soul.

So I have no idea if it improves results, but for me opening in bundles is the way to go because it's over with and I don't have to torture myself in slow desperation...

You?!?

People on the forum have found that your pulls from rare souls are predetermined therefore it doesn't matter if you do them one at a time or all at once. When people had their game crash after cashing in souls and they had to cash the souls in again they got the exact same characters in the exact same order.

OS
    Android
    Pulls are not predetermined, Matt or Lamia explained this already. Every time you open a soul you unlock the character, so it does not matter if you reset the game, you will still get the same character. But the character does not get unlocked until after you open the soul. I had 100 regular souls before the new characters were introduced, I opened them and got a bunch of Golden Sons.

Regarding opening ten or one at a time, there's no difference at all. The probability of getting X character is reset every time you open a new crystal.

People tend to think that opening in bulk is better because you have more chances, but the probability is exactly the same with every crystal.

If you open ten in one sitting or open 1 every day for ten days the probability or chance does not change.
    Last edited by Gonzo; 08-24-2016 at 03:00 AM.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Gonzo View Post
    Pulls are not predetermined, Matt or Lamia explained this already. Every time you open a soul you unlock the character, so it does not matter if you reset the game, you will still get the same character. But the character does not get unlocked until after you open the soul. I had 100 regular souls before the new characters were introduced, I opened them and got a bunch of Golden Sons.

Regarding opening ten or one at a time, there's no difference at all. The probability of getting X character is reset every time you open a new crystal.

People tend to think that opening in bulk is better because you have more chances, but the probability is exactly the same with every crystal.

If you open ten in one sitting or open 1 every day for ten days the probability or chance does not change.
    Interesting. So it really boils down to personal preference.

BTW: I like your signature.

OS
    Android
    Gonzo is correct. A week ago I opened a stack of 5 Assassin souls. I got 4 gunner dogs.
    Oh well
    Wherever, wherever you are,
    Iron Nerf Bat's gonna get ya
    No matter how far.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Flann View Post
    Gonzo is correct. A week ago I opened a stack of 5 Assassin souls. I got 4 gunner dogs.
    That must have been a sick feeling unless the 5th was a rainmaker eddie

OS
    Android
    I pull singles, no real reason. But I'm playing a game called Dokkan Battle and I do the same thing there, just makes it feel more exciting.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by SymboliC View Post
    I pull singles, no real reason. But I'm playing a game called Dokkan Battle and I do the same thing there, just makes it feel more exciting.
    I had to reread that! I thought you said Dokken Battle and I freaked trying to imagine what they would be all about.

Maybe one level would be them vs. Freddy Krueger circa the Dream Warriors video and all other levels and the bad BOSS would be the girl that broke Don Dokken's heart and inspired nearly their entire catalog. That's my take on "Dokken Battle" but I digress..

OS
    Android
    I do them in a pile

OS
    Android
    For me I open 20 regular 2 star souls and I got 4 with 3 star chars much better than I got with 3 star rare soul