OS
    iOS

Talismans for Warrior Lilith

I today decided to buy Warrior Lilith with Frontier Coins and plan on using her in the arena. I plan on using her for PVP with Shaman Eddie, Beelzebub and Angle of fear. Does anybody have any good suggestions for talismans on her?

OS
    iOS
    echo and adventage

OS
    Android
    I've been using Echo and Advantage as well and have been liking it a lot. The main thing is to have another support toon or Eddie that can inflict Permadeath or such. Giant piles of damage won't do much good if Endure, Ghost, etc. are up.
    Satan81-5023

OS
    iOS
    Yeah, Clansman or Beast Eddie fix that particular problem. The next trick is keeping them all alive long enough to make a difference.

OS
    Android
    She doesn't hit as hard as I'd hoped. So I'm going to try Advantage and two sets of Burning, so at least she'll apply some damage-over time effects.

Advantage/Echo is a great setup for the red ninja girl, though.
    I'm having another one of those "uninstall this app and throw my phone in a lake" moments.

Ydex-1108 . Jomsvikings . Max Awakened Cyborg with [PvP Meta] / T3 Cyborg Cosmic

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ydex View Post
    She doesn't hit as hard as I'd hoped. So I'm going to try Advantage and two sets of Burning, so at least she'll apply some damage-over time effects.

Advantage/Echo is a great setup for the red ninja girl, though.
    Red Lilith is one of my favorites, though she doesn't shine like she used to. Today, I think her greatest value is being able to stun characters who have existing burns (3, I think). For that reason, I usually use her with burns and pair her with other burners (Beelz, etc.).

She is also fun with Rage and Meteor, but that is more for pure fun than trying to beat tough teams.
    Last edited by druid138; 10-08-2019 at 06:56 PM.
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell

OS
    Android
    Congrats on eternal druid!