OS
    Android

Nearly got my 20,000 what's the chance?

I nearly have my first 20,000 Trooper badges (thanks to all my regular contributors) I always try and play every one of you once a day.
    Anyone know what the % chance of Trooper Ed actually is? And is it really Trooper Ed you want or is there a better one?

OS
    iOS
    25% 1/4 chance
    found him last week from trooper soul and sacrifice him,not my favourite Eddie

OS
    iOS
    Without wanting to rain on the parade I wouldn’t get too excited about Trooper or Eternity souls. Trooper Ed can definitely
    do a job but there are better out there (Iron, Beast, PoM, Clansman for arena and Navigator, FotD, Visions for autoplay. Insert usual disclaimer about the support staff here.).

OS
    iOS
    Why Bother...

1500 badges to get 50 frags per week = 1 Trooper Soul in 4 weeks.... total of 6,000 badges NOT 20,000. You can get THREE trooper souls for LESS than 20,000 badges. You merely need to be more patient. Especially now that talismans are available in the Trooper store, don't waste 20,000 badges on one soul. It's pointless.

The Trooper characters aren't really "fantastic" characters anyway. I mean, they are okay. But they aren't the top of the pile. The only two worth really anything are Trooper Ed and maybe Lady Azov.

I think, in general, you'll find spending 10k badges on 2 Skill Shards per week is a better investment if not the talismans.

Just be patient, eventually you'll have all 4, but don't waste 20,000 badges at one time for only one of them.
    Last edited by Yup; 07-18-2018 at 08:10 PM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Only reason I grabbed the 20000 badge trooper soul was I had the badges, you couldn't buy talismans or fragments at the time, and it was right near the end of a sacrifice event.

So either I got a new soul (I had half of them at the time), or I got a high value soul to sacrifice. I actually got a dupe and it allowed me to complete a Vortex fill.

Outside of that, if you "really" want to spend them now, you're probably better off buying a set of talismans (eg: 4 Destiny talis at 5000 each), and buy the 5x 10 fragments each week, as that will probably serve you better in the long run.
    Cef-6313
    "To summarise the summary of the summary: people are a problem" - Douglas Adams

Clan - Frogs of War

Senior Member TheAlbatross-1864's Avatar
    OS
    iOS
    Ive gotten multiple warlords, multiple bastions, and way too many lady azovs, but ive never actually gotten a trooper Eddie from a soul drop. I bought mine way back with frontier coins, he used to be my main and I still think he is a great eddie i just use him less now
    Champion: Crusader (Coalgiver during PVP events)
    Max lvl/shard/talisman Eddies: Shaman, Alexander, Coalgiver, Clansman, Trooper, Navigator, Cyborg, Aces High, Piece of Mind, Pharaoh, Visions, Viking, Seventh Son, Mystic, Edward, Crusader, Iron, Beast

OS
    Android
    I appreciate the replies guys thanks.
    Wish I'd come back to take a look before I lept in and spent it. But spend it I did and got the Warlord.
    Is it me or is this character quite under powered and not much use?

OS
    iOS
    Warlord and Bastion are both merely roster fillers in my opinion.. even fully shared they are overall rather worthless. Might as well be 3 star characters from common soul drops.

But who knows.. maybe someday they'll WAY overpower them like this sometimes do.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

Senior Member TheAlbatross-1864's Avatar
    OS
    iOS
    Of the 4 i think warlord is the weakest. His passive is pretty decent though as it can prevent certain buffs from ever happening on the enemy. I actually use bastion from time to time on my pvp team. I have him fully sharded and maxed talisman'd. he stuns almost every turn and deals roughly 11,000 per hit. that and his healing is good and can grant revenge and counterstrike. I havent used azov much though
    Champion: Crusader (Coalgiver during PVP events)
    Max lvl/shard/talisman Eddies: Shaman, Alexander, Coalgiver, Clansman, Trooper, Navigator, Cyborg, Aces High, Piece of Mind, Pharaoh, Visions, Viking, Seventh Son, Mystic, Edward, Crusader, Iron, Beast

OS
    Android
    Thanks for the info guys, confirms my thoughts.