Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Depends what you call premium though...I've seen people complaining about certain 4* chars that I label as premiums.
    _______ 💀 Tom-7714 💀 ___________

___________ | CLAN | __________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    iOS
    Then I just got really lucky this morning that my Premium was an Alliance General and not a Sentinel Pyro Soldier...assuming Premium is any 4-5 * Character

But your stat fits right in line with the percentages I saw this morning
    Nicko-0517

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Aristo4 View Post
    Depends what you call premium though...I've seen people complaining about certain 4* chars that I label as premiums.
    I consider all 4* characters premium. We probably won't know for sure what the drop rate of 5* toons is until after eagle opens all his rare souls. Ditto for the gunner, but it looks like premium drop rate is similar from a very small sample size. Almost all the 4* toons are solid in their own right, and from the looks of the change log, that appears to be the goal of the dev team.
    Drew-1616
    16 5 star characters level 100, 51 max talismans. Mostly Red builds.
    I rotate between the red bat, hellhound, samurai, soldier, purple harpy, and Carriage Rider. Looking for active troopers with Eddie champion, or max talisman ally.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicko View Post
    Then I just got really lucky this morning that my Premium was an Alliance General and not a Sentinel Pyro Soldier...assuming Premium is any 4-5 * Character

But your stat fits right in line with the percentages I saw this morning

And you knocked it out of the park this morn with the RNG man, nice work. A Pharoah. CR, and the general? Wow.
    Drew-1616
    16 5 star characters level 100, 51 max talismans. Mostly Red builds.
    I rotate between the red bat, hellhound, samurai, soldier, purple harpy, and Carriage Rider. Looking for active troopers with Eddie champion, or max talisman ally.

OS
    iOS
    Today i also got a premium! From a regular soul...
    Nekroliun-3119 - Rainmaker Eddie/Nomad, prob both pretty bad

Free your soul and let it fly! Give your life to the lord of light! Keep your secrets and rain on me, all i see are mysteries!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Nekroliun View Post
    Today i also got a premium! From a regular soul...
    I get furious when the book of souls turns red and a 3* ox cultist appears
    _______ 💀 Tom-7714 💀 ___________

___________ | CLAN | __________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by aristo4 View Post
    i get furious when the book of souls turns red and a 3* ox cultist appears
    ikr iz zo anoying

...when i first started the game i got lucky with a SOL from a regular soul (i used him till i thought, damned sol is shit! Mid battlefield...)
    Nekroliun-3119 - Rainmaker Eddie/Nomad, prob both pretty bad

Free your soul and let it fly! Give your life to the lord of light! Keep your secrets and rain on me, all i see are mysteries!

OS
    iOS
    Just got the update and had some trooper points saved up so I bought 3 magus souls. Lo and behold I get 3 3* Corrupt Owl Cultists. Nothing like giving me dupes but all 3 are the same thing. What is up with that. C'mon. This RNG is worse than Destiny by a longshot.

OS
    Android
    I've seen in different videos that many people don't use all souls at the same time... has anyone found if you can get a "better" reward if you do it separately??? I haven't get any good things from over 50 rare souls using them all at once, but the only time that I did it each one apart I got a 3* Speed of Light Eddie (3* but at least Eddie...) so... have you tried it???

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by macmar View Post
    I've seen in different videos that many people don't use all souls at the same time... has anyone found if you can get a "better" reward if you do it separately??? I haven't get any good things from over 50 rare souls using them all at once, but the only time that I did it each one apart I got a 3* Speed of Light Eddie (3* but at least Eddie...) so... have you tried it???
    I'd put money down that it doesn't matter. It's random. So you'll definitely get a lot of people saying they only got their 5* toon from using 1 soul instead of 50, but there will be a lot of selection bias. But by all means, do whatever you feel brings you luck!