Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS

I keep getting 3* characters. Nothing higher even with rare soul gems

Im already halfway through the Underworld section and Its basically impossible now to win without at least one revive since I only have one 4* character (a Hellhound who is amazing) but everyone else is just level 3. Its taking ages to get the necessary evolution shards even with this new rifts update. My characters are fully levelled up with a lot of them having 3* talismans. I have gone through the daily rewards twice now, and I got the final reward today. I got a 3* gunner dog. Like really? All that for a 3* character? Then I spent some of my ironite on a couple of rare soul gems. The first one got me a 3* harpy, which I have no use for. The second one got me another 3* character, I forget which one. Point is, at a certain point getting all these 3* characters is really hurting my ability to keep going in the game because my guys just cant keep up. I could just keep spending the ironite to revive but it shouldnt take that.

OS
    Android
    Your talismans are too low. Talismans are the most important thing in the game.

OS
    iOS
    Almost all of them are at level 3. I know they are super important and Ive read the guides here about them but its hard to go up against 4* characters when you are so outgunned with 3* characters.

OS
    Android
    Level 3 talismans is not enough. Once you level them you'll be breezing against 4*.

I've been saying this a lot lately, it's not supposed to be easy. Trust me, level up the talismans and let me know

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by hooahguy View Post
    Almost all of them are at level 3. I know they are super important and Ive read the guides here about them but its hard to go up against 4* characters when you are so outgunned with 3* characters.
    The best solution is to just keep grinding and refilling sands of time. I know you prob didn't want to hear that tho. Try posting your characters and maybe people can give you some ideas on how to build them up. A few bargain bin 3 star characters are the blue allied soldier, green undead and regular allied soldiers, purple mummy dog that comes from regular assassin souls, soldier Eddie, green demon, red pharaoh spirit thingy, regular Eddie. good luck.
    Drew-1616
    16 5 star characters level 100, 51 max talismans. Mostly Red builds.
    I rotate between the red bat, hellhound, samurai, soldier, purple harpy, and Carriage Rider. Looking for active troopers with Eddie champion, or max talisman ally.

OS
    Android
    hahaha it is exactly what happened to me but I focus on improving the characters already had and could progress in the game.
    PS: also my first character was a hellhound he took me to victory

OS
    Android
    OP: I know it's dull & frustrating to keep having to do the same levels over & over to improve your characters a little bit, but that's the way the game is. That's the c way all these type of games are. Gonzo is right, to progress further you need to concentrate on your talismans

I just purchased 10 rare souls via Ironite and got a 5* Pharaoh Dog King. The other 9 were rapidly sold xD

OS
    Android
    Just bought the 3 rare soul pack for 225 Ironite.

Pharaoh Dog King 5*
    Angel Of Fear 4*
    Blue Allied 3*

The other day 1 rare soul bought and 5* cyborg eddie so I guess everything's possible people...just some bad/good luck

Senior Member The Educated fool's Avatar
    OS
    Android
    Damn man... I think I'd go buy a lottery ticket right now, if I were you.
    EducatedFool-1193

MOFO 4 LIFE!

You know it's not only madmen who listen to Fools