Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Maybe it's your luck..? I've gotten Samurai Eddie, Warrior Bomber Boy, Assassin & Gunner Golden Son in the past two weeks.

OS
    iOS
    i think they might have adjusted the drop rates on the 4 and 5* rare souls as so far this week not gotten a single 4*
    Dutch-2701

5* Lvl 100 Champions all maxed talismans (If on my trooper list, let me know if you need me to change my current Champ)

* Grim Reaper (Champ)
    * FOTD
    * Carriage Rider
    * Warrior Troll
    * Warrior COTD
    * The Nomad

Dutch better save al your stuff for the next update, i am saving trooper points, rare souls and regular souls. I am not spending anything. I am waiting for that 'sacrifice' option the devs talked about.

OS
    iOS
    yeah been savin regular ones but get too excited when i get a rare and open it up so will try and save those. i need them to sort the sacrifice thing, im running out of space, my whole library is clogged up with eddies
    Dutch-2701

5* Lvl 100 Champions all maxed talismans (If on my trooper list, let me know if you need me to change my current Champ)

* Grim Reaper (Champ)
    * FOTD
    * Carriage Rider
    * Warrior Troll
    * Warrior COTD
    * The Nomad

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Dutch View Post
    yeah been savin regular ones but get too excited when i get a rare and open it up so will try and save those. i need them to sort the sacrifice thing, im running out of space, my whole library is clogged up with eddies
    That's my issue. I save awhile, get excited and then...well, you know.

I am going to try opening 3 gunner/assassin rare souls at one time in a couple days to see what happens. I know Cyborg Eddie is highly unlikely, but somebody has to get him!

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by BillLion View Post
    That's my issue. I save awhile, get excited and then...well, you know.

I am going to try opening 3 gunner/assassin rare souls at one time in a couple days to see what happens. I know Cyborg Eddie is highly unlikely, but somebody has to get him!
    fingers crossed pal, i really want that vamp eddie
    Dutch-2701

* Grim Reaper (Champ)
    * FOTD
    * Carriage Rider
    * Warrior Troll
    * Warrior COTD
    * The Nomad

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Dutch View Post
    fingers crossed pal, i really want that vamp eddie
    Well, back at ya. Let's hope we're both tapping glasses congratulating one another real soon

OS
    iOS
    I couldn't wait and opened 5 magus souls. What a disappointment. Newborn of Light, Allied Soldier, Corrupt Owl Cultist, Axis Soldier and Speed of Light Eddie. ALL at 3*. It wouldn't be so bad if I didn't already have multiple of all of them already especially after grinding for the Trooper points every day. Could've at least given me one at 4* or something. Those were the 15th through 20th Magus souls I opened as well hoping for something good. I probably should've waited like all of you for the next update. Maybe I will get the Corrupted General one day after its all good and nerfed and 100 souls later.

OS
    iOS
    Posted this on another thread inadvertently, so apologize for the dupe as this really belongs here, but hopefully things are changing...cause my luck with rare souls has been dismal the last couple weeks (after a great start)

Has the Rare Soul RNG Been Tweaked - or should I Play the Lottery?
    Opened 31 rare souls today.

Started with one to test the water - heard Bruce scream. A 4* Angel of Pain. In the last few weeks, everything has been crap so I see that as a good sign.

Drop 10 in - Pharaoh Eddie!

Drop 10 more - Alliance General!

Drop 10 more - Carriage Rider Eddie (though I already have him)

I will say my luck with souls has been pretty good over time compared to many - but never anything like this.

Anyone else hit the Rare Soul jackpot this morning? Wondering if they pushed the "Generosity" button...
    Nicko-0517

OS
    iOS
    It's starting to become obvious that the premium character drop rate is at about 10%. Devs confirmed the premium drop rate has not changed, and is not changing.
    Drew-1616
    16 5 star characters level 100, 51 max talismans. Mostly Red builds.
    I rotate between the red bat, hellhound, samurai, soldier, purple harpy, and Carriage Rider. Looking for active troopers with Eddie champion, or max talisman ally.