Page 18 of 25 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Moonchild-6759 View Post
    This is absolutely bullshit if they keep it going like this. With a new game mode with many good characters required coming up it is to straight up piss on the EU players that were sleeping when the bug took place if they keep it like this. Some of us have worked hard to collect all but 10 chars from the game and now people got them all “free” over one night due to a exploiting something that was so obvious a bug.

Return them game to settings from pre this event or something. If some people got that many high tier sacs they are just about done sharping all their new 300 chars up. Stupid. Nothing else to say.
    +100 i'm a UE player and was sleeping at the reset, it is 2 o'clock in the morning in France....and we work at 8....
    Last edited by blade685; 07-20-2018 at 06:26 PM.
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    Android
    Some backup ppl hit the 50 vortex.... This is simply insane ahahaha shame on me I played this game 2 years now and I ve always work my arse out to earn rewards and step up in the game...jezz

OS
    iOS
    I agree with you to 100%. Wouldn't be a problem for the arena, because you don't need that many chars there but for gauntlet?? One guy got 500 skillys and 21 stacks of rares which should be 400-500 skillys if used for the event like intended. This is madness, this guy could max every toon he needs. If they don't reroll the gain those players will dominate gauntlet without a doubt. 20-30 more maxed chars aren't beatable

OS
    Android
    there is only two choice for NF: give the same advantage to all players or a roll back for players that make sacrifices during the bug.....

OS
    iOS
    Personally I would like to thank the developers for once again creating a fun and interesting topic for the forum members to debate. Well done team!
    "A good game is like a mirror that allows you to look into yourself. And you can learn a lot about a man by watching how he plays a game." Malcador

Cartic-4058 - in-game account ID

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by blade685 View Post
    there is only two choice for NF: give the same advantage to all players or a roll back for players that make sacrifices during the bug.....

This Event start 5:00pm for all players .. "give the same advantage to all players"

When the event left, I read some complaining about the event .. that at least on paper is the worst sacrificial event. So encourage one and post the results. Now I want to see if everything volatrem, if they return from all ... have to return everything as it was until 4:59 pm for everyone. I for example had a stack of 99 rares with 4 eddie 5 * and 20 allies of 4 *, would NF be able to return it?
    Caliza12-3289

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Tim28213 View Post
    Personally I would like to thank the developers for once again creating a fun and interesting topic for the forum members to debate. Well done team!
    So much true on this reply... for that I applaud you Sir.
    New signature: Loading...

If anyone want to add me as a Trooper: Sponholz-2356

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by calizario View Post
    This Event start 5:00pm for all players .. "give the same advantage to all players"

When the event left, I read some complaining about the event .. that at least on paper is the worst sacrificial event. So encourage one and post the results. Now I want to see if everything volatrem, if they return from all ... have to return everything as it was until 4:59 pm for everyone. I for example had a stack of 99 rares with 4 eddie 5 * and 20 allies of 4 *, would NF be able to return it?
    If a rollback, They must don't change anything for players that didn't "exploit" the bug for me, you have chance with 99 rare souls i had only 4* dupes

Fantastic! i try to start the game now and get a message “check your internet connection and try again”....yet still i can browse and post on the forums?! which are on the internet?!

Switched the wifi off to a super fast 4G and no internet connection...

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizrael View Post
    Fantastic! i try to start the game now and get a message “check your internet connection and try again”....yet still i can browse and post on the forums?! which are on the internet?!

Switched the wifi off to a super fast 4G and no internet connection...
    same for me now it works