Page 20 of 25 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Hey Leviathan, thanks for the answer. One Question, do you have any thoughts about a competition for those who couldn benefit from the Start? For the fairnes.

OS
    iOS
    This is the biggest joke ever that you just chose to let some people get away with 2 years of ressources, weak as hell, thx for nothing, wont put any money in the future in a game that unfair!

Quote Originally Posted by Leviathan View Post
    We are not adjusting the accounts of players that received more rewards than intended at this time

If during this period you either:
    1) Reached a Vortex and did not receive Alchemist Soul Fragments
    2) Entered the Sacrifice chamber using the buttons in the Event Challenges, and did NOT receive any event rewards
    We ask that you contact our support team
    Wait, so your fix for this is to reward people who abused this glitch with alchemist fragments? People were talking about dozens of vortex fills during that time, and you want to *reward* them further for that?

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by bort View Post
    Wait, so your fix for this is to reward people who abused this glitch with alchemist fragments? People were talking about dozens of vortex fills during that time, and you want to *reward* them further for that?
    This was my exact thought as well.
    Zerynx-2164

Lost to Apathy - Retired

OS
    iOS
    Just a typical day at legacy of the beast!

Quote Originally Posted by Zerynx View Post
    This was my exact thought as well.
    While I'm bitching, what happens at the next sacrifice event where these lucky few are all set up to clean up again? Hundreds of souls sitting in reserve, hundred million gold to spend? And what if that event is for the next powerslave god?

I guess we should just be happy for whatever pittance of ironite you send to all the players to make up for your colossal lack of testing and preparation.

OS
    Android
    That makes me think to an arena sale event last year. You could buy à legendary soul with iron coins.
    Due to a "bug" I managed to buy something like 15 legendary souls.
    A few days later, I got an email from NF, they blocked my account the time to reverse all the transactions.

(quote) "We are reaching out to players who were affected by this bug. The Legendary Soul is a one time only purchase, and was labeled as such. In fairness to other players we are reversing these transactions."

No problem with that, it was not intended, it's fair.

Now, it's about 100's of skillshards, legendary souls, millions of gold...

NF, where is the "fairness to other players" you wrote me about?

(english is not my native)

OS
    iOS
    Fairness? Wrong game buddy!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Psychout69 View Post
    That makes me think to an arena sale event last year. You could buy à legendary soul with iron coons.
    Due to a "bug" I managed to buy something like 15 legendary souls.
    A few days later, I got an email from NF, they blocked my account the time to reverse all the transactions.

(quote) "We are reaching out to players who were affected by this bug. The Legendary Soul is a one time only purchase, and was labeled as such. In fairness to other players we are reversing these transactions."

No problem with that, it was not intended, it's fair.

Now, it's about 100's of skillshards, legendary souls, millions of gold...

NF, where is the "fairness to other players" you wrote me about?

(english is not my native)
    It's because they can't actually do anything about this because of the scale of the issue! Ridiculous I know.

I've had this game since day one and while not an extreme player, I still put in quite a lot of effort. I'm still missing loads of Eddie's and other good toons that I've hoped to get for a long time now and to see some people get hundreds of them as well as skill shards in a short space of time is a kick in the nuts. Skill shards especially because I never get much luck in receivng many!

OS
    Android
    So I began Part 2 of this event using all the dupes from yesterday to see if I could catch Visions Eddie, I did :3 only after opening like my billionth rare soul lol. So now I believe the only 5* character I'm missing now is the Pharoah Dog King, excluding Trooper and Eternity and Lilith souls since I'm missing some of them too.

But all I can say is, even without the bug, this event still would have rewarded some people with millions of gold and dozens of skill shards. It was just a good event in general, other than the freak accident at the beginning.

So here's a question of opinion, since Doomsday Eddie is going to be here soon, it would be smart to save all these GA souls right? Since a bit ago we got sort of proof that they ARE, in fact, determined when they're put into the book and not when you get them. Because I have about 3 stacks of them and I have absolutely no need to use them right now.
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings