Page 17 of 25 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Unfortunately for me it is another bad event, nothing good to win, Idols and hearts are a ridiculous reward for the sacrifice:
    2 Utlimate sacrifice = some legendary dupe 4* souls, rare souls
    4 exalted sacrifice = 1 ou 2 legendary and 4-5 rare dupe souls each......
    2 ou 3 full vortex = same bad things
    and 6 Idols and Hearts
    I stop here and keep the rest for one better event ...
    I play all troopers all days.

Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    Did you forfeit all the primordial talismans you got???
    I got two sets exactly as they were described. Then, because so many people benefited from an exploit, allowing way more sets than intended in the arena, they were heavily nerfed.

OS
    iOS
    A bug in rewards is NOT an exploit. Exploit infers some nefarious action on the part of the user. There was NO SUCH THING here.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    i'm the only one with no bug bonus that time again? lol
    I play all troopers all days.

A bug in rewards is NOT an exploit. Exploit infers some nefarious action on the part of the user. There was NO SUCH THING here.
    An exploit does not have to be nefarious, it just has to be unintended by the developers and provide an advantage to those that use it vs those that don’t

Senior Member TheAlbatross-1864's Avatar
    OS
    iOS
    Imagine all the confusion for those who do not utilize the forum that log on to see all their new shiny toons simply gone should some sort of roll back happen
    Champion: Crusader (Coalgiver during PVP events)
    Max lvl/shard/talisman Eddies: Shaman, Alexander, Coalgiver, Clansman, Trooper, Navigator, Cyborg, Aces High, Piece of Mind, Pharaoh, Visions, Viking, Seventh Son, Mystic, Edward, Crusader, Iron, Beast

OS
    Android
    I'll first come up with a lilith that looks like a demon dog in a team that I've sacrificed, and then there's going to be such a thing of course Support can not help me to lock the characters I want to leave even though I've locked lilith and sacrificed a demon dog games play a week's rest week after week is worse and worse should replace NF cast

OS
    Android
    Did you forfeit all the primordial talismans you got???
    I got none, how many did you get? (Oh and because people abused and got several sets, they were nerfed, nice huh?).

This is exploiting man, keep telling yourself the contrary if that makes you feel better, it was a bug and people abused it.

Loops of high tier sacrifice, 300+ SS, several stacks of souls to open and sac again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again.......

How this is not a exploit? Ohhhhh sorry like people wasn't sacrificing everything on sight to "abuse it" ???? Or did they made people push the buttons with a handgun pointed to their heads, oh I see now....

Gz...
    Last edited by Sponholz; 07-20-2018 at 06:12 PM.
    New signature: Loading...

If anyone want to add me as a Trooper: Sponholz-2356

OS
    iOS
    Interesting side note. Those who have souls to spare now may be able to save them and finally test whether souls are determined when acquired or at the book. Wait for a new character event and start dropping your stockpile to see if the new character comes up.
    ...When all you see can only bring you sadness...

...no Brave New World...no Brave New World...

The LAST player in the top end to get Primordials (TM)

Proud member of JomsVikings' Arena Research Lab (JARL)

stormseye-8121

This is absolutely bullshit if they keep it going like this. With a new game mode with many good characters required coming up it is to straight up piss on the EU players that were sleeping when the bug took place if they keep it like this. Some of us have worked hard to collect all but 10 chars from the game and now people got them all “free” over one night due to a exploiting something that was so obvious a bug.

Return them game to settings from pre this event or something. If some people got that many high tier sacs they are just about done sharping all their new 300 chars up. Stupid. Nothing else to say.
    Current Champion: Killers Eddie

Teams completed:
    Eternal team (sharded)
    Trooper team (sharded)
    Lilith team (sharded)
    God team (sharded)

34/36 collected Eddies fully sharded.
    134 fully sharded characters!

And more to come!