Page 16 of 25 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    All this is no surprise. They don't do any testing before they implement ANYTHING. Hence all the constant and consistent nagging bugs. They refuse to fix anything and opt rather to sweep it under the rug and answer complaints with generic replies like "it has been passed on to the team" never to hear anything back about the problem again. Then the occasional here's 150 ironite band aid to calm people down and try to get them to forget. I don't know about anyone else but I have lost a ton more than 150 ironite from their buggy game usually in a week or less. It is really sad that the devs have ruined a fun and entertaining game for the true Maiden fans. The game used to be fun and one could look forward to events and winning things. Now the prizes are few and far between. I personally very very rarely get anything but 3 star dupes from rare type souls. It has been even worse during this 2x chance period which was the same way with the skill shard thing last week. This sacrifice event was really good to some folks, and I am happy for them they should get to keep their loot as it is long overdue that people get some decent rewards. The rest of us... well like I said... no big surprise. There just is not anything to look forward to in this game anymore besides bugs and constant let downs. So whatever they do I am sure people are going to get upset because it is impossible to make everyone happy. The cool thing to do would be to make sure everyone who did not benefit got some sort of decent compensation not just another measly ironite band aid. Like that will ever happen...
    I foresee another 150 ironite and a big sweep under the rug as usual again in our future.
    Good luck everyone... and to the devs...XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
    Last edited by Leviathan; 07-20-2018 at 07:20 PM. Reason: Removal of inappropriate content

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Tim28213 View Post
    It is very unlikely there will be any sort of rollback at this point. They had a window last night to roll things back with "minimal" impact and chose not to implement it. The further we go from the incident the more people get impacted by a rollback and the less likely it will be to happen. Also from a global player perspective only a small number of people really know about this. What do we have, a couple hundred active here on the forum and whatever is on the Facebook page? Only 46 comments have been made on the FB page and not all of those are negative. Only a tiny subset of the player base knows this happened or care. There is no hiding a rollback, it impacts everyone. If they ignore this then only a small percentage of people know, a smaller percentage care, and an even smaller percentage get upset enough to make posts either for or against.

I wish I had been able to play during the time of the error just because it must have been a great feeling to get caught up in. Happy for those that got lucky. Disappointed I wasn't able to be one of them. I am just sick and tired of the constant bugs. I'm tired of hoarding resources because I am afraid to use them because they are going to get nerfed/changed because of some bug. Do I fully shard this new character and find out a week later that it got nerfed and isn't worth playing or do I not shard it and miss out on the brief window where it is super fun to use before it gets nerfed.

I can't tell if the sacrifice is working as intended now or not. I've gone through 6 stacks of 99 regular souls (average sac is 9 tier 1 and 1 tier 2 per stack of 99 souls) and only received a single level 1 gold idol. I got the gold idol for the 4th tier 2 sac. Nothing else. So far my average is one bonus item for 6 stacks of 99 regular souls. I hope others are getting better results.

This really drives the point home that there is a serious lack of testing for anything they release. Complex application interaction or not, many of the past few weeks release bugs could have been avoided by fundamental product testing before release.

Devs-Please for the love of [insert deity of choice here] please spend some time working on resolving the bugs and test the code before you release it.
    They are incapable of thinking that far ahead!

OS
    iOS
    Well, at this point I think the discussion is moot. It's been almost 18 hours. That's too much too roll back. I honestly wonder if they could even have rolled back in the first place. Might be beyond their capacities.

Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    The attitude of "Others got reward, I didn't, ... take theirs away!" Is what I was referring to. It's malicious toward PLAYERS and self-serving and ultimately whining about missing out. I've missed out on PLENTY that europeans get..... so that's a very poor excuse.
    Yup, man, I have to say this is a poor justification. I'm not saying "I didn't get mine neither should you." I was saying "this is pretty damn unfair."

You cited the lottery earlier in this thread. To me this is more like going to the ATM and getting out 10,000 dollars and not having affect your bank account. You know it's wrong, or at least not 100% right, but then go and take another 10,000 out.

Quote Originally Posted by TheAlbatross-1864 View Post
    I agree with this, and with what Yup said a few pages back. I earned my toons with the situation presented to me at the time, please do not punish me for doing so.
    I get what you are saying, and it appears you are going to get to keep them. Congrats. You can't think this was at all fair though.
    Zerynx-2164

Lost to Apathy - Retired

Yah! they are definitely playing dead bugs now. no further email reply from Michelle other than copy-pasting the bullshit posted here before.

It’s terrifying how they deal with their customers and just keep quiet every time they create a riot.
    They just sit back and watch the community divide into pro and con and enjoy the show.

in a week we will be busy chasing another dangling carrot and all will be forgotten.

I have lost 45-75 alchemist fragments and who knows what else, but who cares?! certainly not the guys who cashed in 500 skill shards and few 100M gold...

OS
    iOS
    I would imagine a big part of the silence is the fact that there is no good way to handle this. Paralysis by analysis...
    Nicko-0517

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by natasar View Post
    Y.... in no way you can call it a level playing field that way....

There's been no such thing as a "level playing field" since relics were introduced.

For what it's worth I gained 1 new character due to the event- the Warrior Hellhound. Everything else was a duplicate. I have everything else already. As for the gold.. the BULK of it went to adding character slots.... the bulk of the skill shards went to toon I normally wouldn't use skill shards on (Mummy Ed, Wicker Ed, RTH Ed) so it's not like really anything in my roster changed or benefited much at all.

and.... fully skill sharded - Wicker Ed, Mummy Ed, Soldier Ed, RTH Ed are all still just as pathetic in comparison to the others.
    Last edited by Yup; 07-20-2018 at 05:39 PM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    There's been no such thing as a "level playing field" since relics were introduced.
    True. But here‘s just another thing adding to it. But anyway, I do not blame anyone for taking advantage of this bug. Nothing wrong with it and I guess anyone would have done so. It‘s just a result of poor or no testing of the new event. Also, I am against a rollback - it‘s far too late now. And how should this actually happen? How to take away gold that has already been spent for example? Just some kind of compensation for those who did not have chance to make the best out of this bug would be nice - since the advantage gained by those who did is huge, especially with respect to the upcoming Gauntlet.
    natasar-7294 – playing all troopers daily

OS
    Android
    LOL

This was a big F-UP from the "devs".

But it's still an exploit to abuse this "issue". So Rollback should be the best way to damage control all this. Otherwise they will be losing the small faith and loyalty some player still have.

This have nothing to do with penalizing players, this was unintentional and damaged the game as a whole.

Exploit is any form of abuse, doesn't matter if it was trough a bug or any other means.

I honestly don't get all this "players should not been penalized" really??? WTF guys... the ones that have now 300+ SS / Rare Souls / Whatever more came out of the pit, gained from this event clearly abused it. Is this fair play???

How can you even defend this?

Only cause you gained something by abusing a system, and if the results are to be taken away, that is just the correct thing to do.

I know I may been controversy here, but I am being serious, this is clearly a case of exploiting a bug.
    New signature: Loading...

If anyone want to add me as a Trooper: Sponholz-2356

OS
    Android
    I've got the answer! They need to look at each player in a case by case basis I know it's ridiculous but they damn well deserve the aggravation as do the players deserve the rewards!
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Sponholz View Post

I honestly don't get all this "players should not been penalized" really??? WTF guys... the ones that have now 300+ SS / Rare Souls / Whatever more came out of the pit, gained from this event clearly abused it. Is this fair play???

Did you forfeit all the primordial talismans you got???
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..