Page 6 of 25 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    heh.. all my "go" buttons are disabled. I completed the event in like 5 minutes
    New speed record. I was actually just a few scarifices away from vortex fill when event started so the hearts started fast. I did notice getting way more hearts for VI than VII or vortex fill.

BEST EVENT EVER!

OS
    Android
    Thanks HuckFinn. I'm in the sacrifice chamber. Let's hopebtje rewards are still there . Will only do small sacrifices til I see an idol or a heart then I'll try the big guns in case the event itself is on hold and not just the button.

Man im glad I missed out on this - it gives me something to bitch about other than trooper/eternal/lillith souls allowing dupes

OS
    Android
    Sac button still gone but was able to get in through achievements tab. No longer dropping 5* hearts and idols... Looks like the fun is truly over. Wonder what kind of BS they'll come up with?

Who's laughing now Llexi?
    kkkreg5-6767

_________| CLAN |_________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    Android
    I'm listening to The Book of Souls while I wait.
    Satan81-5023

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormseye View Post
    Buy more character slots. You should have the gold for it if you sell off golden idols you may have gotten.
    Thanks, Stormseye! I did buy some more slots even though I didn't want to. I had just made my first sacrifice when they pulled the sacrifice plug so I didn't get the big gold or essence booms like other players got.

Been playing since day one and the short hours of this event were absolutely the best ever!!! I was hoping it wasn't a bug but must have had 15 vortex fills!!! I wasn't even going to complain about no Alchemist frags dropping. I had well over 200 Rare G/A souls and had high hopes of Beast Eddie, but even when that didn't happen, I wasn't all that disappointed. This Bug / Event needs to happen more often. I'd start spending money again if this was a possibility! So much fun while it lasted!!!
    Sidney-1805
    Daily Player
    This game is going to get me fired one day...

OS
    Android
    Hehehe I agree that they better not roll back the rewards. It's be game over for me considering some bugs are still around since day 1 and the "Good" bugs seem to get eradicated as soon as they pop up. A bit of generosity for us old timers wouldnt hurt once in a while NF.

OS
    iOS
    Came on here to see why I can't participate in the Sacrifice event and I see this, then I see people preemptively complaining about rolling back.

I'll say it, as unpopular as it might be; THEY SHOULD ROLL IT BACK!!!

Why should you guys get 18 vortex fills and I get 150 ironite? That's fucking bull shit too!! I'm sorry I can't play this 24/7. Cool for you dudes you can, but the event started at 7pm for me. That's family time. Now, around 10p, I come back around and find I missed this? WTF?

Can't say I'm in a good mood cuz I got two dupe Liliths from that last event, now fucking this. Fuck man.....
    Zerynx-2164

Lost to Apathy - Retired

OS
    Android
    What if this is a low-key apology for the Primordial incident? Lol.
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings