Page 19 of 25 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    The one question remains, what you gonna do if you have everything? Is there much point of keep playing?
    Olevipoeg-2218

When you know that your time is close at hand
    Maybe then you'll begin to understand
    Life down here is just a strange illusion...
    Member of Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    Is there any way of knowing how many people exploited the bug and to what extent the average rewards gained.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Cefiar View Post
    I just got out of sacrifice and sold 157x 5* gold idols. And I still have Hearts up the wazoo. I don't think I'll be worried about gold for a while!

And Skill shards? I'm nearly up to 100.

God knows how many souls to redeem I've picked up.
    This and Amarthirs story show HUGE event rewards, right on and that's what it is about. Running this and being first in line if there is a bug that works in your favor is part of the RNG fun. Never know when you open a stack of souls and get shit or if you get instant windfall of valuable resources. Playing field is not level and should not be, everyone should not have the identical team and rewards. That would be so boring, nothing to strive for if everything is fair and balanced throughout. I pulled many shit dupes from tier 7s and huge GA stacks in the past, then there are moments like these that make up for them, and I will never stop trying for more and to improve my crew..Name:  Screenshot_2018-07-20-04-43-51.png
Views: 280
Size:  521.2 KBName:  Screenshot_2018-07-20-06-09-02.png
Views: 250
Size:  480.4 KB

OS
    Android
    Wow. That is insane..

OS
    iOS
    this mean "game over" if someone have all characters...

It is just not fair that just because you happen to live in the EU and sleep during event launch you are long gone. The above photos show collections of chars that have taken some 2 years to get. These should not be obtainable within a single hour.
    And still people try to act as if they did not exploit a bug. It is quite obvious that cannot have been intended
    Current Champion: Killers Eddie

Teams completed:
    Eternal team (sharded)
    Trooper team (sharded)
    Lilith team (sharded)
    God team (sharded)

34/36 collected Eddies fully sharded.
    134 fully sharded characters!

And more to come!

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by blade685 View Post
    there is only two choice for NF: give the same advantage to all players or a roll back for players that make sacrifices during the bug.....
    No, there is another one: Oh sorry there was a totally unexpected bug. Take 150 free Ironite and shut up suckers.
    Sick-6808

OS
    iOS
    I just did an ultimate sacrifice and got this. For an "ultimate sacrifice" during a special sacrifice event period this is a little disappointing to me.
    Name:  Ultimate.jpg
Views: 204
Size:  49.2 KB
    Last edited by Tim28213; 07-20-2018 at 08:22 PM.
    "A good game is like a mirror that allows you to look into yourself. And you can learn a lot about a man by watching how he plays a game." Malcador

Cartic-4058 - in-game account ID

Hello everyone.

Last night we experienced a bug with the Sacrifice feature which resulted in a some players receiving an incorrect amount of rewards. Thankfully we were able to identify and solve the problem within a few hours.

We are not adjusting the accounts of players that received more rewards than intended at this time.

If during this period you either:
    1) Reached a Vortex and did not receive Alchemist Soul Fragments
    2) Entered the Sacrifice chamber using the buttons in the Event Challenges, and did NOT receive any event rewards
    We ask that you contact our support team using the Support button in the Settings menu. Alternatively you can email support@ironmaidenlegacy.com (be sure to include your full username) for assistance. Our team will get back to you as soon as they can.

Thank you for your understanding,

The Legacy of the Beast Team

OS
    Android
    I feel that there are a couple of problems with what has happened.

1) the quite clear lack of testing, unless this is a very very obscure peice of code it should have shown up (just the sheer scale says a lot). This isn't the first issue that testing should have resolved - primordials only needed to be used to see how unbalanced they were.

2) the 'felt fairness' of this issue. This is a error (which it looks like more than being a bug) which a small group in a specific time zone got to benefit from. Most never had the opportunity (and I will openly admit that if the option was there then I would have used it - just saying).

3) the sheer scale of this error, 500 skill shards in an hour - is taken me 10 months of play to get 350 - this just feels wrong, and has a very high disruption potential. To me this undermines the basic trust in the game - and that's a dangerous path to go down.

4) the lack of any acknowledgement of how serious the players have taken this. In previous situations there has been early communication - the silence is possibly worse

Edit - In fact the communication seems even worse than saying nothing!

I don't know the solution, a roll back won't work this late in the day, and I can't see the average of the benefits gained by the few being given to all.