Page 1 of 25 12311 ... LastLast

Gold and Crimson - Get Gold Idols and Sacrificial Hearts from Sacrifices!

Gold Idols and Sacrificial Hearts are possible rewards from sacrifice for a limited time!

From now until July 26th, 5 PM PT, all tiers have a chance of giving you a Gold and Crimson reward (in place of a normal sacrifice reward). A Gold and Crimson reward is either a Gold Idol character (sells for Gold) or a Sacrificial Heart character (has a high essence value for sacrificing). This means that every sacrifice has a higher chance of getting more rewards that’ll let you sacrifice even more, and can get you huge piles of Gold from selling Gold Idols while you do that!

The rarities and quantities of the Gold and Crimson characters vary depending on the kind of sacrifice they are from:

• Getting a Tier I, Tier II, or Tier III sacrifice can reward one of the 1★ Gold and Crimson characters as a sacrifice reward
    • Getting a Tier IV or Tier V sacrifice can drop can reward two 3★ Gold and Crimson characters as a sacrifice reward (up to 4 characters for the minimum essence for those tiers)
    • Getting a Tier VI sacrifice has a chance of rewarding three 5★ Gold and Crimson characters as a sacrifice reward (up to 9 characters for the minimum essence for that tier)
    • Getting a Tier VII sacrifice has a chance of rewarding five 5★ Gold and Crimson characters as a sacrifice reward (up to 15 characters for the minimum essence for that tier)
    • Getting a Vortex guarantees 3 Magnificent Gold Idols, 3 Ultimate Sacrificial Hearts, and 5 Skill Shards, in addition to normal Vortex rewards!

For example, getting a Tier VI sacrifice normally grants 3 sacrifice rewards. However, any of those sacrifice rewards could be a Gold and Crimson event reward, and each Gold and Crimson reward earned from that tier will reward you with 3 of the featured characters (which could be something like “5★ Magnificent Gold Idol + 5★ Magnificent Gold Idol + 5★ Ultimate Sacrificial Heart” as one of the three sacrifice rewards).

Additionally, for the duration of the event, there are also event challenges based around getting to certain sacrifice tiers and sacrificing for certain amounts of total essence. Meet the requirements to earn the following:

• Earn up to 100 Cyborg Eddie Fragments! Collect these fragments from this and other events to get a soul that will guarantee you the 5★ Cyborg Eddie!
    • Earn up to 50 Nebu Fragments! Collect these fragments from this and other events to purchase a God of Powerslave of your choice!

OS
    Android
    So many Hearts. Soooo many! Was 4 chars over limit, Sacrificed 7 to get a max sacrifice and in the process filled the vortex. Ended up with 27 chars over. Madness!
    Cef-6313
    "To summarise the summary of the summary: people are a problem" - Douglas Adams

Clan - Frogs of War

Junior Member Steve Tailgunner Harris's Avatar
    OS
    Android
    You should really test stuff before you release it.... just saying.

OS
    iOS
    Shouldn’t have done all my Sacrificing before this event started. Thought you wouldn't have been so kind to us to do the Sacrifice event while the increased chances was on. My mistake there. Would have been able to do all those achievements straight away and get the Nabu Fragments, which is all I’d want. Ah well.

OS
    Android
    This is totally mad.

I started out 4 chars over the limit. with 7 5* hearts I hit a Tier VI sacrifice each time. About 3 of these fill the Vortex. I haven't left the sacrifice pool and I've now over by 123!

I've filled the vortex 5 times now, and I suspect it'll be a LONG time before this ends.
    Cef-6313

Clan - Frogs of War

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Cefiar View Post
    This is totally mad.

I started out 4 chars over the limit. with 7 5* hearts I hit a Tier VI sacrifice each time. About 3 of these fill the Vortex. I haven't left the sacrifice pool and I've now over by 123!

I've filled the vortex 5 times now, and I suspect it'll be a LONG time before this ends.
    Completely agreed. This is bananas.
    Satan81-5023

OS
    Android
    I can't play the game because I keep getting so many 5* hearts.
    Satan81-5023

OS
    Android
    Something I've noticed: I haven't been getting the Alchemist fragments.
    Satan81-5023

OS
    Android
    Best event ever.

OS
    Android
    I just got out of sacrifice and sold 157x 5* gold idols. And I still have Hearts up the wazoo. I don't think I'll be worried about gold for a while!

And Skill shards? I'm nearly up to 100.

God knows how many souls to redeem I've picked up.
    Cef-6313

Clan - Frogs of War