Page 12 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by scott-5496 View Post
    Oh joy. I wake up to yet another cluster of mistakes by the team and again gain nothing and see others with their fabulous hoard. All down to where you live in the world again. I was awake around reset but I set up my auto to do my troopers and then go to bed! Ih how I wished I had stayed awake for an extra hour!

I have nothing against those who got their bug hoard win - all good and they did nothing wrong. But why do the rest of us lose out on a shed load of resources and th epotential to fil our missing roster spots like so many in the right parts of the workld did? No one can say this is fair or a level playing field - I agree with a few otherson here about that. Please NF try to do this the right way - every event has a mistake and these all act to divide us players up. How can you run a project like this where nothing works as intended when you do something new - do you test at all. It seems those that gained were on all sorts of platforms and OS so that was not the issue.

I am kind of annoyed but it does not really effect me in a bad way as my roster stays the same as ever - but if this game has a competitive aspect to it then this does without doubt create a have and have nots side to the equation and all through dev mistakes again.

Please consider a fix and not just a shotgun ironite to all thing as that just rubs salt into the the wound even more that many of us got nothing from this event other than the bad taste in our mouths frm yet another mistake.
    Be glad you’ve missed the whole thing, mate. i and many others have only missed the good part and joined in on the bad part...
    See? once the devs noticed that they have rolled out a brainless event (they call it a “bug”), they have simply made the sacrifice button disappear for the my team menu, but you could just go to the EVENT tab and click on GO and you were in sacrifice. sadly the event rewards and alchemist shards were missing at that point, so we got DOUBLE screwed up!
    The devs don’t even acknowledge that and just ignore it. i have sacrificed a few months old collection of maxed chars and didn’t get any rewards...

OS
    iOS
    Just to clarify that I wasn't complaining that I missed out in my earlier post. If I had been able to play I would probably have been all over it like a cheap suit. At the end of the day work comes first. What bothers me now is if Sacrifice is now working correctly? Got a fair few Souls to open which will leave me with a fair few chars to throw in the pit

By the way scott-5496 there has been a "have" and "have not" divide in this game for a long while unfortunately
    Game ID: Andy-4743

OS
    Android
    I have a feeling once you have fullfilled all event goals, there is no more extra bonus drops.
    Olevipoeg-2218

When you know that your time is close at hand
    Maybe then you'll begin to understand
    Life down here is just a strange illusion...
    Member of Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    I can, as well, confirm that after the bug “fix”, I cannot get any event rewards.So I ended up not only wasting valuable characters,and not getting, any at all,event rewards,but also those of us who have a time zone difference,are found in a huge disadvantage once again.And then we are “whining”...Yeah,thanks.
    Last edited by trooper206; 07-20-2018 at 11:21 AM.

OS
    Android
    I live in the part of the world that was supposedly at the greatest advantage of this travesty of an event, I can assure you it was a very few that took full advantage of the LOTB stuff up.
    I also unleashed a hoard of saved souls 5* and unearthed souls, I received virtually none of the promised rewards, oblivious to the fact there was even an issue.
    I got the same dunce response from support you guys have already seen on the forums.
    I have put in another request/response to my previous email.
    My best hope is that as we speak the powers that be are trying to work out how to fix this mess while minimising collateral damage...
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    iOS
    Why am I not surprised at all about what’s s going here again. I cannot remember a single thing they did not completely screw up.
    Devs, don’t you think it is time for all of you to get a job that suits you? My advice, try something not related to computers. Maybe taxi driver or waiter would be a good choice. Anyway, no computers, trust me on this one.
    Sick-6808

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Leviathan View Post
    July 19th 6:45pm PT: Due to an unforeseen error, the Sacrifice feature has been temporarily disabled. The feature and event will be turned back on later this evening! Thank you so much for your patience and understanding.
    Wow. Since this happens with every update you push, maybe you should start anticipating it, and test things first. If you can fix it in a couple hours every time, why not test it a couple hours before you push it, and then fix it before pushing it. I know, that’s crazy talk
    MrFreeze-6530

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by rags-6094 View Post
    I live in the part of the world that was supposedly at the greatest advantage of this travesty of an event, I can assure you it was a very few that took full advantage of the LOTB stuff up.
    I also unleashed a hoard of saved souls 5* and unearthed souls, I received virtually none of the promised rewards, oblivious to the fact there was even an issue.
    I got the same dunce response from support you guys have already seen on the forums.
    I have put in another request/response to my previous email.
    My best hope is that as we speak the powers that be are trying to work out how to fix this mess while minimising collateral damage...
    I am not pointing fingers to my fellow players here,they did well to gain advantage of the bug,I my self would,if I had the chance, as well. The thing is that we wasted a whole stash of really hard earned resources,without even getting any hearts or idols.This is sad.Really.

OS
    iOS
    When Arena Beta came out, random players got to play for weeks before other players and got to keep lots of iron coins before other players could play Arena. They didn’t get rolled back. The few who got the new Sacrifice bug, sacrificed fairly and honestly, not the players fault. When some players fairly and honestly level up a character and talismans, then the game nerfs them and they feel they wasted resources there is no compensation back to the players.

So a small percentage of overall players benefited from this bug. Overall, spotting them by other players will not be noticeable. No roll back is warranted. Otherwise every future bug or nerf players will demand a roll back. Can’t roll back for some for one situation when there’s multiple situations where a roll back is wanted.

OS
    Android
    Over the last year I got used to the fact that events start with huge fails and errors and therefore I started to skip the first day of events normally. I also got used to the fact that we here in Europe (BTW that is where Maiden comes from...) have a disadvantage because of the reset time. Right now (summer time), daily reset is at 2 o'clock at night!!
    And now we have a situation that combines these problems, as events still start with huge fails but now for the second time with the benefit to the players in the first hours. Sounds good? Maybe - if you are in the US. The Primordial "bug" and now the sacrifice "bug" gave out massive loads of resources to the same player base. I read about hundres of skill shards and souls, that we players from Europe are lacking in comparison. Primordials got nerfed, but what will you do about the "local" rain of skill shards etc? Shall we hope that the US guys don't use them, or what? It's a shame!
    Giving 150 Ironite to all players, including those who took advantage from these "bugs" is clearly not the way to go. This situation is created, again, because important tests were skipped obviously. I ask you, NF, how do you plan to resolve the situation and how do you plan to avoid this in future?
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020