Page 15 of 25 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    just did some sacrificing and earlier this morning..as people said earlier it has to be a huge bug since its reward bonanza right now.
    example of reward skillshard x 8 and a huge amount of characters.

i play under other alias so this is just for the forum.

angelkelly
    While you guys are upset, I’m just happy I was finally able to get the last 3 Eddies I was missing. Thank you Nf.

https://youtu.be/wS4ESheuHDY
    Last edited by angelkelly; 07-20-2018 at 03:47 PM.

OS
    Android
    It is not about the pulls from souls, as the 2x chance for 4+5* drops is still active. It is about the fact that some/several/many players (whats the % of guys from the US and close time zones?) got hundreds (!!) of Skill Shards!
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    iOS
    Blade is right, those skillys are a big problem, one guy even got 21 stacks of rares, those used at the current sac event with double droprates? Another 500 skillys probably, this just cant be true that some guy got more stuff from a random bug than i did in my entire account in 2 years!

OS
    Android
    I think that something has to be done. Not against the ones who were lucky when the bug was on (itīs not THEIR fault), but all of us who were not (and as I read many of us are long time players) deserve a compensation to balance our resources and teams.
    I donīt know if itīs worthy to sacrifice my remaining toons, because about 8 hours ago 2 tier VI and a vortex gave me 3 5* hearts, 3 legendary souls, about 30 assasin/gunner rare souls and 3 skill shards. 0 rare souls!!. In other events that would be the reward of a tier VI and a vortex (forget about the hearts). It seems that the rewards have been decreased, so instead of a compensation we got a punishment..
    Last edited by Lord-7618; 07-20-2018 at 04:08 PM.
    Make you an offer you can't refuse,
    You've only got your soul to lose
    Eternally,hehehehe
    Just let yourself go!

Did a number of sacs, VI, VII, vortex fill, and did not pull any rare souls. Managed 5 G/A souls out of one. It seems that in allowing this bug to run free for anyone who could abuse it to get hundreds of souls, they also have ensured that anyone who didn’t get in on it is now *unable* to get any souls. Buff for them, nerf for us.

What a fucking joke

OS
    Android
    Any Statement from the devs?

OS
    iOS
    Did some V and VI this morning and did not receive any idols/hearts but did receive G/A and Rare souls, skill shards and Alchemist frags on a full vortex. I am sure the % for hearts and idols is probably down.
    ...When all you see can only bring you sadness...

...no Brave New World...no Brave New World...

The LAST player in the top end to get Primordials (TM)

Proud member of JomsVikings' Arena Research Lab (JARL)

stormseye-8121

Senior Member TheAlbatross-1864's Avatar
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    The attitude of "Others got reward, I didn't, ... take theirs away!" Is what I was referring to. It's malicious toward PLAYERS and self-serving and ultimately whining about missing out. I've missed out on PLENTY that europeans get..... so that's a very poor excuse.

This statement ^
    Champion: Crusader (Coalgiver during PVP events)
    Max lvl/shard/talisman Eddies: Shaman, Alexander, Coalgiver, Clansman, Trooper, Navigator, Cyborg, Aces High, Piece of Mind, Pharaoh, Visions, Viking, Seventh Son, Mystic, Edward, Crusader, Iron, Beast

OS
    iOS
    Wanting to keep the gains because you were lucky is the same. Just self-serving, because you have been lucky