Page 13 of 25 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Because of time zones I started to sacrifice 8 hours after release. I am not angry about the bug, that some players could use at the start of the event.

My rewards so far:

Beast Eddie (nice)
    Iron Eddie (nice)
    The Alchemist (don't know if he's usefull)
    and many skill shards

This time: nice event!

Senior Member TheAlbatross-1864's Avatar
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by RobG-9641 View Post
    When Arena Beta came out, random players got to play for weeks before other players and got to keep lots of iron coins before other players could play Arena. They didn’t get rolled back. The few who got the new Sacrifice bug, sacrificed fairly and honestly, not the players fault. When some players fairly and honestly level up a character and talismans, then the game nerfs them and they feel they wasted resources there is no compensation back to the players.

So a small percentage of overall players benefited from this bug. Overall, spotting them by other players will not be noticeable. No roll back is warranted. Otherwise every future bug or nerf players will demand a roll back. Can’t roll back for some for one situation when there’s multiple situations where a roll back is wanted.
    I agree with this, and with what Yup said a few pages back. I earned my toons with the situation presented to me at the time, please do not punish me for doing so.
    Champion: Crusader (Coalgiver during PVP events)
    Max lvl/shard/talisman Eddies: Shaman, Alexander, Coalgiver, Clansman, Trooper, Navigator, Cyborg, Aces High, Piece of Mind, Pharaoh, Visions, Viking, Seventh Son, Mystic, Edward, Crusader, Iron, Beast

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Blade View Post
    Over the last year I got used to the fact that events start with huge fails and errors and therefore I started to skip the first day of events normally. I also got used to the fact that we here in Europe (BTW that is where Maiden comes from...) have a disadvantage because of the reset time. Right now (summer time), daily reset is at 2 o'clock at night!!
    And now we have a situation that combines these problems, as events still start with huge fails but now for the second time with the benefit to the players in the first hours. Sounds good? Maybe - if you are in the US. The Primordial "bug" and now the sacrifice "bug" gave out massive loads of resources to the same player base. I read about hundres of skill shards and souls, that we players from Europe are lacking in comparison. Primordials got nerfed, but what will you do about the "local" rain of skill shards etc? Shall we hope that the US guys don't use them, or what? It's a shame!
    Giving 150 Ironite to all players, including those who took advantage from these "bugs" is clearly not the way to go. This situation is created, again, because important tests were skipped obviously. I ask you, NF, how do you plan to resolve the situation and how do you plan to avoid this in future?
    is there a 150 ironite code?

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Iced_Earth View Post
    is there a 150 ironite code?
    This was just an example, sorry
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    Android
    atleast, any answer from the devs? that bug gave so much souls and gold to ppl who couldved used it. whats with the others who where not able do that? will we get some stuff too ? that would be fair.

OS
    iOS
    So is the event actually working as it should now or is it not giving out the bonus stuff? Devs can you confirm if it working or not as soon as you can please - I have so many toons and hearts from the last month or so waiting to get sacrificed. It looks to me like we best all wait until the sac event next month - if this is the case please bring it forward in the August events please as this event seems to have been a complete and utter wash out for many or most of us.

So anyone one who has done it since the fix - is it working as expected?

Cheers
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Banished View Post
    guys,

Just one question: how do you reach a full vortex? how many 5* characters do you need?
    You fill the vortex meter at every sacrifice you do, it's the purple ring around the hole.
    Leano-2872 | I play all my troopers everyday | Jogo todos os meus soldados todos os dias

English is not my main language

OS
    Android
    I think they are discussing heavily what to do now! Or they are on holiday, as it is very silent here
    How about calculating the average number of Skill Shards, Souls etc. that were obtained during the exploit time per player and give that to all accounts that were not online during that time, as soon as they do one ultimate sacrifice and a vortex fill (or something similar)? It seems like you needed to have one big sacrifice at first, but then the thing went on rolling non-stop, concluding from the first posts in this thread...
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Iced_Earth View Post
    atleast, any answer from the devs? that bug gave so much souls and gold to ppl who couldved used it. whats with the others who where not able do that? will we get some stuff too ? that would be fair.
    I would be happy with an eddie of my choice, maybe two or three, just saying ...
    The Mofo Cult (died31-6484).

OS
    Android
    i would be happy with 1000 or more ironite :P cause of this ironite-heavy events this month. two minutes to midnight eddie is coming next week plus another powerslave god.