Quote Originally Posted by scott-5496 View Post
Oh joy. I wake up to yet another cluster of mistakes by the team and again gain nothing and see others with their fabulous hoard. All down to where you live in the world again. I was awake around reset but I set up my auto to do my troopers and then go to bed! Ih how I wished I had stayed awake for an extra hour!

I have nothing against those who got their bug hoard win - all good and they did nothing wrong. But why do the rest of us lose out on a shed load of resources and th epotential to fil our missing roster spots like so many in the right parts of the workld did? No one can say this is fair or a level playing field - I agree with a few otherson here about that. Please NF try to do this the right way - every event has a mistake and these all act to divide us players up. How can you run a project like this where nothing works as intended when you do something new - do you test at all. It seems those that gained were on all sorts of platforms and OS so that was not the issue.

I am kind of annoyed but it does not really effect me in a bad way as my roster stays the same as ever - but if this game has a competitive aspect to it then this does without doubt create a have and have nots side to the equation and all through dev mistakes again.

Please consider a fix and not just a shotgun ironite to all thing as that just rubs salt into the the wound even more that many of us got nothing from this event other than the bad taste in our mouths frm yet another mistake.
Be glad you’ve missed the whole thing, mate. i and many others have only missed the good part and joined in on the bad part...
See? once the devs noticed that they have rolled out a brainless event (they call it a “bug”), they have simply made the sacrifice button disappear for the my team menu, but you could just go to the EVENT tab and click on GO and you were in sacrifice. sadly the event rewards and alchemist shards were missing at that point, so we got DOUBLE screwed up!
The devs don’t even acknowledge that and just ignore it. i have sacrificed a few months old collection of maxed chars and didn’t get any rewards...