Page 14 of 25 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    I would be satisfied with what I lost: 200 frontier coins that I was shorted, 15 or 20 alchemist fragments, and the guaranteed reward for the vortex fill that I was shorted. The lost frontier coins hurt the most.

OS
    Android
    PAYBACK's a B!tch huh!!!!

This is for the "awesome" Eternal event...

LOL that was great to follow here on the Forums.

ROLLBACK FOR ALL!!!!
    New signature: Loading...

If anyone want to add me as a Trooper: Sponholz-2356

OS
    iOS
    If it was just about arena, i agree, nobody would notice the difference. But gauntlet is coming soon, and giving some players 250 skillshards for nothing is pretty insane(The gold and rares not even mentioned). Heck, one pplayer even got over 500 skillshards because of a bug, you cant tell me that getting the skillshards of around 1 year of very active service because of a bug is fair! We need a reroll, this is pure madness!!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by firerider View Post
    If it was just about arena, i agree, nobody would notice the difference. But gauntlet is coming soon, and giving some players 250 skillshards for nothing is pretty insane(The gold and rares not even mentioned). Heck, one pplayer even got over 500 skillshards because of a bug, you cant tell me that getting the skillshards of around 1 year of very active service because of a bug is fair! We need a reroll, this is pure madness!!
    Agree. The game is now unbalanced. This has to be fixed.

OS
    iOS
    I read about that 500 plus on Facebook forum...mad as! Good luck to him though - not his fault or any players fault to be honest! Again, NF need to actually step here and make an official statement about this soon...as in today before they all go home for the weekend!
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    iOS
    You are right, those players dont need to be punished or anything, just take away the stuff they got with the bug and we are fine, that is all we need, not more, not less. Pretty silent here, they probably dont dare to give a statement!

OS
    iOS
    200 skill shards for 1 hour...i can't collent 200 skill shards for 1 year playing...lol
    Last edited by Ip4; 07-20-2018 at 04:31 PM.

OS
    Android
    They have removed rare souls from tier 6 and vortex. Have done 8 tier 6 and 2 vortex today and not a single rare soul.

Yes, scott. everything works as advertised now. you even get the alchemist shards again...unlike my previous 2 or 3 vortex fills, while they were working on fixing it.

OS
    iOS
    It is very unlikely there will be any sort of rollback at this point. They had a window last night to roll things back with "minimal" impact and chose not to implement it. The further we go from the incident the more people get impacted by a rollback and the less likely it will be to happen. Also from a global player perspective only a small number of people really know about this. What do we have, a couple hundred active here on the forum and whatever is on the Facebook page? Only 46 comments have been made on the FB page and not all of those are negative. Only a tiny subset of the player base knows this happened or care. There is no hiding a rollback, it impacts everyone. If they ignore this then only a small percentage of people know, a smaller percentage care, and an even smaller percentage get upset enough to make posts either for or against.

I wish I had been able to play during the time of the error just because it must have been a great feeling to get caught up in. Happy for those that got lucky. Disappointed I wasn't able to be one of them. I am just sick and tired of the constant bugs. I'm tired of hoarding resources because I am afraid to use them because they are going to get nerfed/changed because of some bug. Do I fully shard this new character and find out a week later that it got nerfed and isn't worth playing or do I not shard it and miss out on the brief window where it is super fun to use before it gets nerfed.

I can't tell if the sacrifice is working as intended now or not. I've gone through 6 stacks of 99 regular souls (average sac is 9 tier 1 and 1 tier 2 per stack of 99 souls) and only received a single level 1 gold idol. I got the gold idol for the 4th tier 2 sac. Nothing else. So far my average is one bonus item for 6 stacks of 99 regular souls. I hope others are getting better results.

This really drives the point home that there is a serious lack of testing for anything they release. Complex application interaction or not, many of the past few weeks release bugs could have been avoided by fundamental product testing before release.

Devs-Please for the love of [insert deity of choice here] please spend some time working on resolving the bugs and test the code before you release it.