Page 9 of 25 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    It’s back but I’m afraid to use it...

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Tim28213 View Post
    It’s back but I’m afraid to use it...
    I agree. I'm waiting to hear from the Devs first . . .
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell

OS
    Android
    I lost some alchemist fragments from my first vortex. It was almost ready in prep for the event. I earned a second vortex from spending over 1500 normal souls, and a bastion and nomad, and about 25 saved 4 stars. No idols or hearts dropped for second vortex or for 4 exalted and 4 grand. Also was shorted 200 frontier coins. Should have 300.

OS
    iOS
    The event is no longer up on the announcements page.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by reaverfx24 View Post
    A few people have already said but I hope you fuckers get rolled back! 😂 Nothing against anyone at all but it sucks that we miss out in Europe while you lot fill your boots with a million vortexes, souls etc!
    Not only Europe. I have missed out on the fun here in Australia because I have to earn a living. Had no chance of playing the game for how busy I have been at work this morning. Saying that it does look like some Aussies have got lucky
    Game ID: Andy-4743

OS
    iOS
    I didn’t take advantage of the bug I’m glad for those who did 👏 karma is a bitch NF pay back for the primordial event you didn’t return their money and resources I guess you’re not going to take away their gifts we are even.

OS
    Android
    For me 1100+ normal souls sacrificed got me around another 30 rare souls and 1/3 of the way round the vortex, crap loads of sot and sow, I sacrificed some 70 G/A rare souls, 100 rare souls, 2 x legendary souls the vortex starting from near zero has gone round twice already is just a hair of triggering a third time, I've had 20 skill shards a heap of sacrificial hearts and gold idols of varying worth, this punched up my gold stash by about 5 million, It rained Navigator Eddies and Nomads 2 x toons 3 months ago I had never had.
    I got a myriad of 5*eddies all dupes the only thing I collected that was new was Hallowed Eddie and a Desert Marauder Gunner.
    Still I am very pleased with this sac event, I was hoping for Clansman or Beast Eddie or POM but still happy, I've sharded up and finished off a few Eddies and toons and still have a stack for a future toon.

I have a new appreciation for just how "rare" they mean by rare soul of any class.... Thanks LOTB!
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

Thank you so much for your patience while we worked. We have successfully resolved the issue that emerged earlier this evening. The Sacrifice feature is now available, and the Gold and Crimson Sacrifice event is active once again!

OS
    Android
    This is my first posting in the forum, so hello everybody!

I really only play this game because of Iron Maiden, I don't care that much about all the bugs! You can imagine how infuriated I am to make the effort to actually write on this board!
    Playing today while drinking my morning coffee, excited that the sacrifice event is finally on and I see no sacrifice button. Ok, funny joke I think. Then I see I can access the vortex from achievements tab, so I go and sacrifice almost everything and put all the stacked souls I have in the books of souls and then do some more sacrificing. Since I am still sleepy and I get some fragments as rewards I think that that is all one is gonna get.
    Untill I got here and what do I see?!
    I am ok with players benefiting from this bug, what is not alright that I don't have the rewards the should have been rewarded to me like idols/hearts and alchemist fragments for all the sacrifices.

There is a total screw up as there was no in-game message and 150 ironite are no compensation for that, developers will need to think of something else for players with my case!

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    Do you also bitch that lottery winners should return the money because you didn't win the lottery as well?

We all miss out on things from time to time. i didn't get 6 sets of Primordial talismans during that sac event but they didn't roll back all those extra talismans.
    Yeah, butthey nerfed them, hahaha
    Ingame name : heavy-3412
    Don`t use troopers daily anymore