Same here, really angry!!
    Make you an offer you can't refuse,
    You've only got your soul to lose
    Eternally,hehehehe
    Just let yourself go!

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by steff View Post
    I cannot blame ppl for defending their newly obtained stuff, but missing out on this bug ruins the competitive level of this game, especially with content like Gauntlet coming up, where players who participated in the bug will be months ahead of others due to massively increased amount of characters, skills shards and gold
    Yeah, I think that might be a problem. I have no problem with people keeping their stuff, but in no way you can call it a level playing field that way - especially with the Gauntlet coming up. It‘s one thing to get three or four additional talisman sets that can only be used on a couple of chars and get nerfed anyway. But to be able to max out 20 characters for free is another one.

(Personally, I did not exploit any of these bugs - of course for the reason that I haven‘t had the chance )
    natasar-7294 – playing all troopers daily

OS
    Android
    I got extra unlucky. I was waking up at the morning and did Ultimate Sacrifice and got no Crimson event bonuses at all. I should have read forum before the sacrifice. I'm not angry, just sad.
    Last edited by Olevipoeg; 07-20-2018 at 07:25 AM.
    Olevipoeg-2218

When you know that your time is close at hand
    Maybe then you'll begin to understand
    Life down here is just a strange illusion...
    Member of Jomsvikings Clan

So...
    Leviathan just got back to my roll back request “copy pasting” this to me:
    Hello,

Thank you so much for your patience while we worked. Earlier this evening, an unforeseen issue emerged that required us to temporarily disable the Sacrifice feature.

We have successfully resolved this issue. The Sacrifice feature is now available, and the Gold and Crimson Sacrifice event is active once again! You can get all the event details in the Legacy of the Beast newsfeed.

Best regards,

Michelle

So basically a polite FU dear customer. your fault that you used a feature which wasn’t working properly and didn’t receive any event characters nor alchemist shards for sacrificing your whole arsenal of maxed characters, which you have been saving for months...
    Anyone else upset about entering the sacrifice while it was screwed? ...pants down and NF will do you from behind anytime!!!

Well done once again Negative Frauds!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Liebhild View Post
    Sacrifices Button is gone ROFL
    Had the same issue this morning. For a sacrifice event, it is laughable!!! But it came back after I had a kind of update of the game with no update.

Quote Originally Posted by Leviathan View Post
    Thank you so much for your patience while we worked. We have successfully resolved the issue that emerged earlier this evening. The Sacrifice feature is now available, and the Gold and Crimson Sacrifice event is active once again!
    So you screwed all of us over with the Primordial event now anyone not on your timezone/people who work for a living/people who were asleep have been screwed over again!!

There better be a rollback on those who took advantage of this bug.

Hell, you’ve banned players for less!!
    Purplepixii-5983
    Active daily

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by OdoyleRules View Post
    ahaha good one

I did small sacrifice at 7am (EU time) and got 2 gold (1 with 2**) & 1* heart

Fucking hell why did not I made Tier VI? ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhh

Kill me ce soir...

OS
    Android
    I have put in a request to support in a courteous manner, I expect to be paid back for my money and efforts, time etc...
    Anything less may result in ramifications we'll see what's pans out...
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    guys,

Just one question: how do you reach a full vortex? how many 5* characters do you need?

OS
    iOS
    Oh joy. I wake up to yet another cluster of mistakes by the team and again gain nothing and see others with their fabulous hoard. All down to where you live in the world again. I was awake around reset but I set up my auto to do my troopers and then go to bed! Ih how I wished I had stayed awake for an extra hour!

I have nothing against those who got their bug hoard win - all good and they did nothing wrong. But why do the rest of us lose out on a shed load of resources and th epotential to fil our missing roster spots like so many in the right parts of the workld did? No one can say this is fair or a level playing field - I agree with a few otherson here about that. Please NF try to do this the right way - every event has a mistake and these all act to divide us players up. How can you run a project like this where nothing works as intended when you do something new - do you test at all. It seems those that gained were on all sorts of platforms and OS so that was not the issue.

I am kind of annoyed but it does not really effect me in a bad way as my roster stays the same as ever - but if this game has a competitive aspect to it then this does without doubt create a have and have nots side to the equation and all through dev mistakes again.

Please consider a fix and not just a shotgun ironite to all thing as that just rubs salt into the the wound even more that many of us got nothing from this event other than the bad taste in our mouths frm yet another mistake.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496