Page 21 of 25 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Grats on Visions. He is still on my list of needed toons.
    "A good game is like a mirror that allows you to look into yourself. And you can learn a lot about a man by watching how he plays a game." Malcador

Cartic-4058 - in-game account ID

OS
    Android
    What a f@cking joke! Just make sure they get their shards that would be so unfair if they didn't get the icing on the cake. Meanwhile the rest of us who did not benefit from the beneficial bug will just be cannon fodder in the arena and when the gauntlet arrives. Thanks a bunch NF.

OS
    iOS
    The bigger problem in all of this is it just further shows how bad of a state the game is in.

Every event is bugged.

Constant errors. Can’t get through a list in the arena without having to restart the game.

Can’t load the game at all (check connection bug).

Arena is just a chaotic game of chance. Display bugs, buffs may or may not really be there, all kinds of just random crazy crap. Relics not applied, or maybe it’s just some invisible shield buffs on the D or something. Who knows? Obvious D boost as well. Etc. etc. Strategy is busted.

On top of all that, this sacrifice event is a downer. I mean let’s be real. We get hearts and idols in place of the usual rewards. In the past we got hearts on top of the usual rewards. The Nebul souls are the saving grace. Cyborg frags too if you need him I guess.

More and more pay to win. Short cut to Alexander Eddie, and other toons if you have the cash. Talisman as well. I guess the whales keep the game afloat? Ok, but it’s another unfair advantage.

I love the game, but this stuff just bums me out. I was hesitant to post all of this. I’ve been posting less, and less because there isn’t anything positive to say. I’m a glass half full person, but this glass only has a few drops left.

As far as the devs correcting the excessive rewards like they did with the Arena store Legendary Soul bug, well imo they just don’t have the time, or the want to to deal with it. They said that was not fair play, and this is no different. Again my opinion, and I don’t care if they correct it or not honestly.

I take screen shots of my sacrifices and I’m not even sure what the numbers are suppose to be, but I had a ultimate sacrifice that gave me 20 hearts. Maybe that was more than intended? Otherwise everything else looks normal.

OS
    iOS
    Cant wait for the next bugged event. Errors of the beast. Up The Errors. Legacy of the APMA. Iron Mai"check internet connection"den

OS
    Android
    Granted that there were some issues. However I recommend that for extreme cases you contact support as leviathan suggests. I have found that the staff are helpful and friendly and try to resolve issues quickly.

Yes. Michelle finally got back to me with an answer this morning.

Apparently the drops were right st the point when the back door was open, so i got back 40 Alchemist shards from 2 vortex fills...”Naaaah, sorry. can’t do 50. that would give you an unfair advantage over other players!” ^^

OS
    Android
    Fingers crossed the next sac event gives you iron coins. Then we could Max out all of our relics am I right guyz ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

OS
    iOS
    i will be happy if someone hack this game and we can all use unlimited resources,this devs deserve that!!!

OS
    Android
    So do we get 150 ironite or not?

OS
    Android
    150 Ironite... loool.