Page 23 of 25 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Wow...Feels like i have been living under a rock ... on the last 2 days I sacrificed everything I have been saving for months, couple of hundreds of rare and ga souls and got average results I guess... had no clue about all the drama and the exploit .I coudln't care less that I missed out on the exploit as it's common knowledge at this point that this game is extremely bugged, but what's shocking about this event:
    How careless the devs seems to be (no action or statement about the exploit)
    How people can take negativity in a game to a whole new level (probably not shocking in here)
    More importantly, how people, who used to complain about bugs all the time, are now defending it cause they benefited from it...
    "Do you really want to be. Just another one statistic"
    Down Under Clan

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Liebhild View Post
    A little bit salt in the wound:

This event brought me
    - 2 Vikings
    - 1 Beast Eddie
    - 1 Clansman
    - 1 Cyborg
    - 1 PoM
    - 3 Vampire Hunter

a few 4* Eddies, lots of 4* dupes.

Still have tons of hearts and souls (about 50 Legendary).

this time I really be positive :-)

(and I am from Europe)
    Wow, impressive.

I only received:
    - viking eddie (I was expected for a long time)
    - Hellraiser
    - carriage eddie (already have one)
    - 23 skill shards

So not very good but not completely disapointed.

I didn’t benefit from the bug either, but i still feel like the Noidea Failures shot them selves in the foot here a bit.

I ended up with roughly (i didn’t keep any detailed record):
    -80M gold
    -200 Skill shards
    -2 alchemists
    -no new toon (was only missing PoM...crazy to imagine that he didn’t drop from around 1000 souls)
    -plus i’ve kept a stack of 99 G/A souls for the release of the new eddie

And i threw into the pit a loads of Clansmans,VHE,Rainmakers,shamans,etc.

So if we translate that into the delusional € overpriced store value, where 20M gold costs 100€ and 3 skill skards 50€...Noob Frauds just gifted me over 1000€ (i’m sure they didn’t want to be that generous)!
    well done Notmuchofa Future studios!!!

OS
    iOS
    WTF...i just created new account and in same day found two SSE...on my main accaunt still don't have him...stupid game!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizrael View Post
    I didn’t benefit from the bug either, but i still feel like the Noidea Failures shot them selves in the foot here a bit.

-80M gold
    -200 Skill shards
    -2 alchemists
    -no new toon (was only missing PoM...crazy to imagine that he didn’t drop from around 1000 souls)

So if we translate that into the delusional € overpriced store value, where 20M gold costs 100€ and 3 skill skards 50€...Noob Frauds just gifted me over 1000€ (i’m sure they didn’t want to be that generous)!
    Congrats, now I go hang myself...

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizrael View Post

-80M gold
    -200 Skill shards
    -2 alchemists

Lovely post Especially the last part, as I also feel like a virtual millionaire now. lol
    I also did not profit from the bug. And unfortunately I did not wait to start opening souls until the sacrifice event started. Filled the vortex about 3 times during the week. I did not anticipate such generous combination of events. I can only imagine how crazy my account would look like otherwise...
    Still I do not want to complain, as I got all missing chars that you can get from souls and also about 200 Skill Shards plus several M of gold. And I got huge amounts of 4 and 5* chars, especially those that I did not have before (coincidence?). E.g. 3x Samurai, 2x Witch Doctors, 4x great Edwards and 4x 7th sons. So it was worth to save all the rare souls for about a year
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    iOS
    Well I went in after the bug and still did pretty well so for me those that gained from the bug - that is fine.

Did not keep count but I got what was expected and no bugs or crashes while sacing - so that was good. I also got Best Eddie at last (2 of them) and finally the Witch Doctor as well as loads of others that were dupes so that for me was all good. The way it seemed to work for me was that I could keep going round the vortex but what i was finding was that I was upgrading toons to get round another time to vortex so it was using resources (though a gained a load of gold - about 50-60M) plus around 190-200 skill shards. I can still go round more times I think but I may just save my last crop of 5 stars and hearts for the next one, next month.

NF have stated their response to the 'bug' which is nothing to change. So it matters not what the customers think but it's like football referees....we need consistency of response. Primordial was responded to one way, this another - no consistency at all. The only consistency I can see is no testing of events and mistakes of a significant size on each event that is put out. I kind of feel sorry for whoever is doing these roll outs of events - they can't feel great about their job considering they are killing a strong brand name (Maiden not NF) with these mistakes. I wonder if they get any sleep at all knowing that nothing they do works.

It is not just that person(s) but as others have said the game has visual glitches all over the place in arena - do they have the buff above them or not - many times they do not but do we have time to mess about with checking ever toon every round - no we don't and nor should we need to either.

So, the event when it was not bugged was still a good one I think - well fo rme anyway. Not as great as it was for those that got the bug but that is not their fault - for once some folk benefitted - what this does to balance only time will tell but maybe it means there will be more variation in the arena. One thing for sure it is not a fair bug to people in different time zones but I really do not know how they can fix that or try to make it up to the rest of us? Seems like another no win for the rest of us that did not benefit - same as primordial chaos, though to be honest I still think that was handled badly too.

Clearly I am still playing but that is just based on the time I have invested and the resources and addiction!
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    Lesson learned, I'm gonna start saving souls for next year event...
    desprezo-9297, daily player using all troopers daily

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by desprezo View Post
    Lesson learned, I'm gonna start saving souls for next year event...
    It's hard to resist the temptation, but feel free to try It also depends, how many chars you are missing. The less you miss, the harder to get the remaining ones. Because of that I decided to keep the rare souls.
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Blade View Post
    It's hard to resist the temptation, but feel free to try It also depends, how many chars you are missing. The less you miss, the harder to get the remaining ones. Because of that I decided to keep the rare souls.
    I'm still missing a lot, haven't been playing that long.
    But still, every time I keep more and more souls saved, I seem to get better toons than when I open one by one.
    desprezo-9297, daily player using all troopers daily