Page 24 of 25 FirstFirst ... 1422232425 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    After this event i'm pretty sure that almost everything we complain here isn't developer's fault. I feel like there's a business model where most of the receipt of the game goes anywhere but the development team. Whoever (especially programmers) worked on a company where you had a small team to handle multiple tasks or a big product knows that things like that can happen. It's pretty clear that they probably don't have a dedicated testing team or schedule and that's solely a direction fault.
    Leano-2872 | I play all my troopers everyday | Jogo todos os meus soldados todos os dias

English is not my main language

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Ip4 View Post
    WTF...i just created new account and in same day found two SSE...on my main accaunt still don't have him...stupid game!
    New accounts are getting the eddies somehow quicker. A friend of mine started a few moths ago and now has almost all eddies.

NF-random <> random

OS
    Android
    WOW, this sacrifice event combined with the 2x drop chance from rare souls ROCKED!! Pulled at least 20 5* including Beast Ed and PoM that I was missing. Also I gained approximately 80M gold 150~200 skill shards.
    The down side to it is, that I now have all toons (that I want to keep) that I can get from souls except from event and other special souls. So now I'm only missing Alexander, Coal Giver, Beelzebub, the Beast, the God's/Goddess' and magus Lillith (4/4 so far so I guess she is next ^^)
    Still possess 100+ souls (Legendary, rare and g/a). But with no new toons to pull and sitting on close to 400 skill shards I have no desire to take advantage of this event no more.

So thx for this event NF!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Fister View Post
    WOW, this sacrifice event combined with the 2x drop chance from rare souls ROCKED!! Pulled at least 20 5* including Beast Ed and PoM that I was missing. Also I gained approximately 80M gold 150~200 skill shards.
    The down side to it is, that I now have all toons (that I want to keep) that I can get from souls except from event and other special souls. So now I'm only missing Alexander, Coal Giver, Beelzebub, the Beast, the God's/Goddess' and magus Lillith (4/4 so far so I guess she is next ^^)
    Still possess 100+ souls (Legendary, rare and g/a). But with no new toons to pull and sitting on close to 400 skill shards I have no desire to take advantage of this event no more.

So thx for this event NF!
    Same situation here, I have all chars from non-event souls. I am happy that even without being able to do the real exploit (....those screenshots with 45x 5* hearts at once...wow insane!) my outcome was so good! I am sure that some new chars will come in the future (hopfully not only from special event souls) and that we will have the Gauntlet soon, so that our Skill Shards won't collect too much dust. Also we can play around with some unusual chars to find new strategies, although I doubt that there are too many good options on the bench compared to these very powerful goddesses that I don't have
    Last edited by Blade; 07-23-2018 at 02:13 PM.
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Liebhild View Post
    New accounts are getting the eddies somehow quicker. A friend of mine started a few moths ago and now has almost all eddies.

NF-random <> random
    i can find any legendary character with level 5 with new account,can make 10 new account with specific 5 star eddies

OS
    Android
    The event was very generous with gold and skill shards. I must be unlucky, 76 G/A and 8 legendary souls and not one 5* character was pulled. I wasted those souls, should have saved for future sac event.

OS
    iOS
    In spite of the bad start, this was a good event for me. A bunch of vortex fills helped by the hearts and paid for with the gold made it worth it. Finally pulled Shaman and Hallowed Eddie.

Thanks NF.
    Zerynx-2164

Lost to Apathy - Retired

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Zerynx View Post
    In spite of the bad start, this was a good event for me. A bunch of vortex fills helped by the hearts and paid for with the gold made it worth it. Finally pulled Shaman and Hallowed Eddie.

Thanks NF.
    Same here. As I won’t play much next week (heading out for W:O:A another time) two days ago I thought about taking a break from the game, cause the whole year didn’t go very well for me :/ Not a single event char from an event soul (only speaking about RNG based souls here)!
    I don’t know how many Tier 6 and Vortex I did the last days. And had 18 stacks of 99 regular souls. That was a pretty time consuming sac event, but yesterday I pulled Doomsday Eddie and today Beast Eddie from a rare G/A soul, so after some great dissapointmemt I’m pretty lucky now with that \m/
    GotN-0546

_________18M RPs________
    _________| CLAN |________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

💀 Blackbeard Eddie 💀

OS
    Android
    Completed my lightning, zone and rage sets along with the 125 BNW battles today so I'm done with this event.
    kkkreg5-6767

_________| CLAN |_________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by GotN View Post
    Same here. As I won’t play much next week (heading out for W:O:A another time) two days ago I thought about taking a break from the game, cause the whole year didn’t go very well for me :/ Not a single event char from an event soul (only speaking about RNG based souls here)!
    I don’t know how many Tier 6 and Vortex I did the last days. And had 18 stacks of 99 regular souls. That was a pretty time consuming sac event, but yesterday I pulled Doomsday Eddie and today Beast Eddie from a rare G/A soul, so after some great dissapointmemt I’m pretty lucky now with that \m/
    Congrats bro! Glad you finally got some good pulls. Have a blast at Wacken!