Page 7 of 25 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Well NF, remember the immortal event 2018? Karma is a bitch...
    The Mofo Cult (died31-6484).

I was expecting this to be bonkerz, before i went to bed, but that people blew it just few hra after release?!
    These idiots have no clue what they are doing and just a few lucky ones got to take advantage of it!!!
    Ofc there will be no rollback and it will all be swept under the carpet by giving us some 150 ironite.
    Am i pissed of that i had to sleep?! Fuck yes! stupid,stupid,stupid me!

OS
    Android
    You can enter the sacrifice pit through the Event tab (unfortunately for me, I finished all the event challenges... :-( ).

Senior Member TheAlbatross-1864's Avatar
    OS
    iOS
    All i have wanted since the beginning was Navigator. So many events I’ve done everything in my power to earn him and finally, finally I have him. Ive earned 3 prisoners and 5 tailgunners before getting him, to name a few gunners. That and almost every other eddie in the game. If they roll back my rewards I will be devastated
    Champion: Crusader (Coalgiver during PVP events)
    Max lvl/shard/talisman Eddies: Shaman, Alexander, Coalgiver, Clansman, Trooper, Navigator, Cyborg, Aces High, Piece of Mind, Pharaoh, Visions, Viking, Seventh Son, Mystic, Edward, Crusader, Iron, Beast

OS
    iOS
    Can't get in at all right now. Getting the "http" error.
    Zerynx-2164

Lost to Apathy - Retired

OS
    iOS
    I remember there was an event where I was able to continuously buy Legendary souls. As in endlessly. A number of us had the bug...

It was rolled back.

Don’t get your hopes up here. I can’t see them doing anything but resetting this whole thing to ground zero.
    Nicko-0517

OS
    iOS
    Well it lasted an hour at most. It would be a shitty thing for them to roll it back.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    Well it lasted an hour at most. It would be a shitty thing for them to roll it back.
    And it took us even less time to buy those souls.
    Nicko-0517

OS
    iOS
    Two more thoughts then I'm walking away from the forums for tonight:

1 - I empathize with you guys who got lucky with the bug. I honestly do. Not your fault; yet, you had to know something was wrong.

2 - The blow back that will happen when Europe wakes up will be pretty intense. I mean, this is an English band on a European tour. The glitch happened in the middle of their night.
    Last edited by Zerynx; 07-20-2018 at 04:00 AM. Reason: Only walking away tonight
    Zerynx-2164

Lost to Apathy - Retired

OS
    iOS
    Do you also bitch that lottery winners should return the money because you didn't win the lottery as well?

We all miss out on things from time to time. i didn't get 6 sets of Primordial talismans during that sac event but they didn't roll back all those extra talismans.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..