Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    And THIS is why a "rollback" does nothing but penalize players. Even if you go nothing in this particular instance.

I've contributed. I've put up with all the NF-favorable issues in every instance... now PLAYERS want to penalize me merely because they didn't get what I got. To me.. it's all a whining "I didn't get it.. take his away!"
    sorry to say this dude but you keep talking about yourself and nothing less, dont you realize that there are many players with mass amounts of rewards because of that bug? sorry but please stop thinking on yourself for once and look at the whole situation here, how bad this issue really is, it just dont affect to you, it affect to everybody, people who exploited it and people who dont ok? now lets say your particular situation was totally fair, as far as i know the rewards will pop up again, if you sacrifice those chars again you will get the same rewards, im saying this because there was a "bug" where you could close the app after making a sacrifice and you will get your chars again, but if you sacrifice them again the reward will be the same so stop saying "why you want to penalize me" when we are talking about all the players who got advantage of that and not only you

Dante-4781

Maxed Eddies
    Coalgiver,Normal Eddie,Shaman
    Pharaoh,PoM,Visions
    Carriage Rider,Mystic,Grim Reaper
    Navigator,Soldier

Current Champion: Rainmaker Eddie, half sharded, advantage and shadow talismans

OS
    Android
    And THIS is why a "rollback" does nothing but penalize players. Even if you go nothing in this particular instance.

I've contributed. I've put up with all the NF-favorable issues in every instance... now PLAYERS want to penalize me merely because they didn't get what I got. To me.. it's all a whining "I didn't get it.. take his away!"
    I agree and that's the problem. Players attacking other players. The players aren't the problem, NF is. They prove they can fix things in a timely fashion, but only if it's to their benefit.

OS
    Android
    Just a reminder to y'all.

Stop taking this to a pitiful thread of attacking eachother.

I don't want to have others punished. I want the players who got left out to feel better about themselves.
    Or in short, I want justice.
    That is why I made the suggestion of Compensation instead of Punishment (Among other things).

I truly hope we may get a dev response, and I truly hope a similar concept of compensation will be realized.
    I also don't wish to make devs frustrated.

OS
    Android

Hope that's not aimed to me friend. cause I don't play LotB anymore, I am just saying that you (an others) did indeed exploited a bug, nothing more, nothing less, I don't care about what you got and if it will be taken away from you or not.

That as I said before is NF's issue to deal with.

Askora, I got your point.

I also don't like to debate with other players about this huge f-up from NF, but, people can't deny they plain and simple abused the bug. (aka: exploited).

That is the only thing I am still debating here.

There is no such thing as "Oh look I can loop sacrifices with all this hearts non stop and look, I got hundreds of Souls, Sands of Time, Sands of War and Skills Shards this is totally normal!!! hip-hip-hooray!!!, So much Hearts!!! NF must truly love me!!!"
    Last edited by Sponholz; 07-20-2018 at 08:03 PM.
    New signature: Loading...

If anyone want to add me as a Trooper: Sponholz-2356

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Skuller66 View Post
    Just a reminder to y'all.

Stop taking this to a pitiful thread of attacking eachother.

I don't want to have others punished. I want the players who got left out to feel better about themselves.
    Or in short, I want justice.
    That is why I made the suggestion of Compensation instead of Punishment (Among other things).

I truly hope we may get a dev response, and I truly hope a similar concept of compensation will be realized.
    I also don't wish to make devs frustrated.
    there is a problem with your suggestion, how can you compensate to the players who didnt took advantage of the bug? a fair way, giving hundred of skillshards ironite souls to those players? there are players who didnt got hundreds lets say they got 50 skill shards and a total of 90 souls but some others got 300 skillshards and 900 of souls, giving 300 skill and 900 souls to those who didnt took advantage will be unfair to those who took advantage but only got 50 skill and 90 souls, now you see my point? there isnt a fair way to compensate to the players who didnt took advantage, the only way i see is rollback and idk 100 ironite to those who took advantage and 300 and some others like skillshards or anything like that to those who didnt took advantage

Dante-4781

Maxed Eddies
    Pharaoh,PoM,Visions
    Navigator,Soldier

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by DanteCel0623 View Post
    sorry to say this dude but you keep talking about yourself and nothing less, don't you realize that there are many players with mass amounts of rewards because of that bug?
    Not at all. If I missed it and others benefited the LAST THING I'd do is whine to NF that they should penalize those that benefited.

This isn't like anyone gained massively overpowered talismans en masse.

Sure some may have gotten characters they didn't have or the option to power up a character they did have faster. But nothing about this is "game changing" and "overly beneficial" to anyone... seriously not to ANYONE in terms of how their game play is going to alter your game play. In a week you won't be able to tell who did or did not get extras. Yeah player X managed to finally get the Prisoner or finally was able to fully skill shard Klansman Eddie. Or they have an extra 40Million Gold.... so what? How does that hurt YOUR game?? The answer is it doesn't. Not in any way.

No one's going to climb the arena to the top 50 because of this like they have with the Primordial talismans.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    To be honest, it won't matter if they roll back or not, people are leaving no matter what. It's more about which decision will make less people leave. All this people lashing back and forth with each other is seriously killing my rich guy boner. It's not like I have people I want to use those skill shards on, and out of all those souls I used, the only one that I got which I actually wanted was Iron Eddie. I was hoping to get Visions Eddie but nope, he still eludes me. As for the gold, what the hell else are you gonna spend it on other than talisman and character builds? We almost never have gold events and when we do they're pretty boring events. 90% of characters are still garbage and it'll be asinine trying to level them all up since, unless you're a day 1 player, you don't have a huge booty chest of XP shards. If I played every day and only leveled up the non-dupes, it will still take months before they're battle ready.

It's like a quote from the Waterboy "they got all them teeth but no toothbrush"

Name:  2eeja7.jpg
Views: 348
Size:  68.2 KB
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

Not at all. If I missed it and others benefited the LAST THING I'd do is whine to NF that they should penalize those that benefited.

Sure some may have gotten characters they didn't have or the option to power up a character they did have faster. But nothing about this is "game changing" and "overly beneficial" to anyone... seriously not to ANYONE in terms of how their game play is going to alter your game play. In a week you won't be able to tell who did or did not get extras. Yeah player X managed to finally get the Prisoner or finally was able to fully skill shard Klansman Eddie. Or they have an extra 40Million Gold.... so what? How does that hurt YOUR game?? The answer is it doesn't. Not in any way.

No one's going to climb the arena to the top 50 because of this like they have with the Primordial talismans.
    It’s the new game mode mate. I know for sure that many top 100 arena players have been running with a very small roster and now they all of a sudden have all the characters and skill shards in the world. They have literally over night gone from useless in a game mode with loads of characters required to insane and in a different league.
    If this isn’t gamechanging please tell me what is.
    Current Champion: Killers Eddie

Teams completed:
    Eternal team (sharded)
    Trooper team (sharded)
    Lilith team (sharded)
    God team (sharded)

34/36 collected Eddies fully sharded.
    134 fully sharded characters!

And more to come!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Sponholz View Post
    Hope that's not aimed to me friend. cause I don't play LotB anymore, I am just saying that you (an others) did indeed exploited a bug, nothing more, nothing less, I don't care about what you got and if it will be taken away from you or not.

That as I said before is NF's issue to deal with.

Askora, I got your point.

I also don't like to debate with other players about this huge f-up from NF, but, people can't deny they plain and simple abused the bug. (aka: exploited).

That is the only thing I am still debating here.

There is no such thing as "Oh look I can loop sacrifices with all this hearts non stop and look, I got hundreds of Souls, Sands of Time, Sands of War and Skills Shards this is totally normal!!! hip-hip-hooray!!!, So much Hearts!!! NF must truly love me!!!"
    Totally agree that some people exploited it, unwittingly at first I'm sure. But, should have caught on relatively quick that something wasn't right. NF's headache and not ours at least my friend. As players we should band together especially since NF seems to have no qualms at all about exploiting bugs which favor them. If it'll make the devs feel better I can give them 150 ironite as compensation.

OS
    Android

well you're wrong at least half of it, play the arena with common chars example owl cultist the skulls and the first dog with the normal eddie, then play with the beast valkiries klansman eddie etc, the rare the character is, the powerfull it is, and yes the beast like the beast eddie have a chance to appean in rare g/a souls and yes you sould go and ask to NF to "penalize" them, not exactly ask that but ask them to fix the issue they created, that is what we want from them, this problem was because of their stupidity so they must fix it, i must remind you that you can buy the over power talismans with that mass amount of gold and ironite? remember the packs to buy them for 500 of ironite remeber the gold section of the store? it have to buy many stuff like xp boost and yes souls, you see now the issue?

Dante-4781

Maxed Eddies
    Pharaoh,PoM,Visions
    Navigator,Soldier