Quote Originally Posted by Sponholz View Post
There is a little difference in people that just did a few sacs with all the saved characters they had, and got some rewards that are not the normal ones.

And people that abused it like having loops of sacrifices getting a lot more resources to be able to do sacs, again and again and again...

An exploit is when people abuse something, like a bug, and so, when I say that it was an exploit is directly aimed to the people that abused it. This game is live for 2 years now, everyone here knows when something is not working as intended on this type of events, just like primordial talismans last month.

I don't give a damn if people exploited or not, this is something NF will have to deal with.

I just give a damn about people that abused it knowing it was unintended to call themselves victims or having fear of being penalized.

I just want then to admit and move-on.
I already know what exactly is an exploit but like you said the game has been alive for 2 years, there are many new people who dont know how the game works and i think they are the ones who abused it, its not my case since ive been playing it since day 1 or even hour 1 so like i said a rollback or account adjust its all they can do