Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android

Exclamation Definitely, by all means, don't rollback

Concerning the bug that was present with the latest 'Gold and Crimson' sacrifice event, a rollback is not an option anymore, and I sincerely hope the devs think alike with me.

Indeed it is a disaster in the case of global balance among the playerbase.
    Most players who live in the states and neighboring timezones benefitted insanely. (One source said to have gotten about 15 vortexes, several HUNDRED souls.)
    A rollback of all accounts however would be a risky move and it wouldn't be satisfying, since a lot of time has passed since the fixing of the bug.
    I suggest a way to compensate players who were unlikely to have benefitted from this bug, for example, most europeans at this time were asleep, therefore unable to even have knowledge of this little mess up in the code.

To repeat myself one last time, logic dictates that a rollback would result in a big backlash, rather than damage control.
    Serious compensation is a much better way to do it, and I'm afraid no amount of Ironte would be satisfying to equal out the playingfield, since we can obviously see why such incredible amount of not only souls, but skillshards(also said by several to have gotten hundreds) can give a serious edge over others.

One way of compensation I can think of is one that could be accessible through contacting support, where the team can make sure the player contacting them is not one to have abused the bug, and these players could possibly be given a high-end pack that's offered as an IAP, e.g: The Rank 100 pack.

OS
    Android
    Thats a good point of view. I couldn profit from the early start of this event, but i think a rollback is the wrong way to go.

I like the idea you brought. In my opinion, a good competition will be a choice between the rank 100 or rank up 3 Pack. Another Idea could be 500 Nebu fragments/1000- 2000 Ironite. (For those who couldn benefit!)

I hope the Devs are going to tell us smth soon.
    Last edited by Iced_Earth; 07-20-2018 at 04:20 PM.

Senior Member TheAlbatross-1864's Avatar
    OS
    iOS
    A rollback would be cruel imho. Giving someone the excitement of the loot, letting them have enough time to try it, and then taking it away. just seems harsh.
    Champion: Crusader (Coalgiver during PVP events)
    Max lvl/shard/talisman Eddies: Shaman, Alexander, Coalgiver, Clansman, Trooper, Navigator, Cyborg, Aces High, Piece of Mind, Pharaoh, Visions, Viking, Seventh Son, Mystic, Edward, Crusader, Iron, Beast

OS
    iOS
    There was a bug previously where one could purchase unlimited Legendary Souls for Iron Coins. They didn’t do a rollback after that; they simply adjusted individual accounts. They flagged who had the bug and they adjusted things accordingly.

Theoretically they could do the same thing here. However - in the case of the Legendary souls it said “Limit of one” and that was exceeded so it was an obvious bug. Here there was nothing indicating this was a bug (ex “limit of one”) though we all know it was - - and that makes this a more difficult situation.

My guess? They’ll adjust or “rollback” individual accounts anyway. I don’t think they’ll ignore it and I don’t think they’ll offer other players major resources other than the typical 150-300 Ironite. They are in the business of selling resources - I can’t see them letting this stand.

And then get out your popcorn for the backlash...
    Nicko-0517

Senior Member TheAlbatross-1864's Avatar
    OS
    iOS
    I will be heartbroken if they take my first Navigator Eddie =[
    Champion: Crusader (Coalgiver during PVP events)
    Max lvl/shard/talisman Eddies: Shaman, Alexander, Coalgiver, Clansman, Trooper, Navigator, Cyborg, Aces High, Piece of Mind, Pharaoh, Visions, Viking, Seventh Son, Mystic, Edward, Crusader, Iron, Beast

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAlbatross-1864 View Post
    I will be heartbroken if they take my first Navigator Eddie =[
    Same here with my Iron Eddie ):
    Last edited by Leano; 07-20-2018 at 05:55 PM.
    Leano-2872 | I play all my troopers everyday | Jogo todos os meus soldados todos os dias

English is not my main language

OS
    Android
    Exploit: "make full use of and derive benefit from (a resource)."

In this case a bug.

Rollback / Ban / Adjust / Whatever the necessary evil is needed to be done here, should be done nonetheless.

I am not sorry if anyone that abused this bug (exploited) get banned / roll-backed / account adjusted / etc.

There is a ToS in the game right? and you all agree to that at some point. So...

Enough with this "players should not been penalized" crap. This was a major exploit. And you all that abused it wanna be the victims? Come-on...

I do have my issues with the game at it's current state, but I try my best to be a fair and reasonable person.

This time, I will say that the ones that abused it are the unfair ones.
    New signature: Loading...

If anyone want to add me as a Trooper: Sponholz-2356

OS
    iOS
    No one "abused" anything. I made a sacrifice... a vortex fill.. and used the rewards I got. That is NOT "abusing" anything. Stop with the "abuse" and "exploit" talk. That is not the case.

You are just butt-hurt and whining because you missed out. But your story would be exactly the opposite if you didn't miss out.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    What's happened? Did I miss something?
    Grim-8797

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    No one "abused" anything. I made a sacrifice... a vortex fill.. and used the rewards I got. That is NOT "abusing" anything. Stop with the "abuse" and "exploit" talk. That is not the case.

You are just butt-hurt and whining because you missed out. But your story would be exactly the opposite if you didn't miss out.
    Listen boy... I am not playing this game for a long time now, I don't care about the "fair rewards".

If you did it to get several turns of sacrifice, you did abused and exploited it. Just deal with it man... if it wasn't that big of a deal the event would still be rolling with the "fair rewards" active right???

Again... Gz...
    Last edited by Sponholz; 07-20-2018 at 06:35 PM.
    New signature: Loading...

If anyone want to add me as a Trooper: Sponholz-2356