Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Sponholz View Post
    There were a lot of old-timers that abused it. You don't have to look that far for an example...
    well i think thats out of question, old-timers abused it but the ones pissed saying dont roll back are the new ones who didnt knew it was a bug, i mean old timers already have a lot of rare chars so i dont think they are the ones saying dont rollback, so like i said the way to deal with this is a rollback or account adjust, giving advantage to all players who didnt knew about the bug and didnt used it is not the way to deal with it, like some guys want just to keep all the hundreds of skill shards and more rewards from that bug

Dante-4781

Maxed Eddies
    Coalgiver,Normal Eddie,Shaman
    Pharaoh,PoM,Visions
    Carriage Rider,Mystic,Grim Reaper
    Navigator,Soldier

Current Champion: Rainmaker Eddie, half sharded, advantage and shadow talismans

OS
    Android
    Name:  exploit.jpg
Views: 371
Size:  78.5 KB

Resource in this case = Hearts.

LOL how naive huh Yup... No malice on countless hearts and sac loops? Nothing looked strange to you at all? Just like that? NF would be open house for everyone... come the f... on man...

Sorry I forgot you stated playing the game the day the event went live and had no clue how this events work right?
    New signature: Loading...

If anyone want to add me as a Trooper: Sponholz-2356

OS
    Android
    I will leave my thoughts on this:

1- if you made a sacrifice while you did not know there was a bug and you thought that NF is giving you 20 5-star hearts (with the history of previous events and if I'm not wrong, there was already an event similar to this one) you're lying to yourself, So don't be a hypocrite and admit that you took advantage of the bug, that's fine! I would have done the same

2 - I do not think that NF should rollback the accounts benefited with the bug, what they should do is give compensation to those who do not, but a real not the stingy habitual compensation of 150-300 of ironite, something that really COMPENSES the player.
    Sorry for the bad English, I'm just waking up.
    The Mofo Cult (died31-6484).

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by DanteCel0623 View Post
    well i think thats out of question, old-timers abused it but the ones pissed saying dont roll back are the new ones who didnt knew it was a bug, i mean old timers already have a lot of rare chars so i dont think they are the ones saying dont rollback, so like i said the way to deal with this is a rollback or account adjust, giving advantage to all players who didnt knew about the bug and didnt used it is not the way to deal with it, like some guys want just to keep all the hundreds of skill shards and more rewards from that bug
    I feel what you said, and partly agree, but this bug is the most serious they had for as long as I can remember, just go and check the price of the In-App-Purchase for just some Skill Shards (5 if I recall correctly).

And then you will see what "hundreds" of Skill Shards represents.

This not counting the amount of Rare Souls some got (G/A and/or Normal).

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by DIEDD View Post

1- if you made a sacrifice while you did not know there was a bug and you thought that NF is giving you 20 5-star hearts (with the history of previous events and if I'm not wrong, there was already an event similar to this one) you're lying to yourself, So don't be a hypocrite and admit that you took advantage of the bug, that's fine! I would have done the same

2 - I do not think that NF should rollback the accounts benefited with the bug, what they should do is give compensation to those who do not, but a real not the stingy habitual compensation of 150-300 of ironite, something that really COMPENSES the player.
    yes you're right maybe 2 or 3 times should look normal but tons of times? now that i think about it, it should look really weird after a few times, but what can be a good way to compensate the ones who didnt abused it? like some guys said there were people who got hundred of souls skillshards and not to mention the ironite sands of time/war etc, we dont really know how huge this advanage was, so how to give a fair advantage to the rest? give hundred of souls skill shards etc? what about those who didnt got hundred? the only fair way to deal with this is a rollback

Dante-4781

Maxed Eddies
    Pharaoh,PoM,Visions
    Navigator,Soldier

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by DIEDD View Post

Finally someone that share my point of view on this matter.

How they will damage control this it's out of my hands, rollback is a thing to consider, and even if it take to that point. After the Rollback compensation should be delivered.

I don't think that giving 300 Skill Shards to everyone that didn't abused it is the right thing to do either.

This is a HUGE issue if you ask me. Skills Shards are not the most common thing around LotB to be given like that.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Sponholz View Post
    I feel what you said, and partly agree, but this bug is the most serious they had for as long as I can remember, just go and check the price of the In-App-Purchase for just some Skill Shards (5 if I recall correctly).

And then you will see what "hundreds" of Skill Shards represents.

This not counting the amount of Rare Souls some got (G/A and/or Normal).
    I already know the price of the in-app-purchase, thats why i dont use to be at the arena that much, I dont buy any of them, except one time for ironite, the lowest one gave 300 instead of 70 once, thats the only time i payed in the game but what you say is right the mass amount of skillshards souls etc its totally unfair and there isnt any ANY fair way to compensate to the players who didnt exploit that bug, so the only way like i said many times already its to rollback

Dante-4781

Maxed Eddies
    Pharaoh,PoM,Visions
    Navigator,Soldier

OS
    Android
    please check your internet connection and try again......another time that server bug....
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    Android
    Most top guys already have a bunch of almost everybody. They'd take the top spot in Gauntlet whether or not a couple other people got 10 golden sons lmao.
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by blade685 View Post
    please check your internet connection and try again......another time that server bug....
    now it works again
    I play all troopers all days.