Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by rags-6094 View Post
    It should be said that when the sacrifice button was removed, people (myself included) who used the back door did not benefit from the bug. That occurred earlier in the day, by the time the sac button was taken away so was any giant drops.

In fact support had to pay me back Alchemist shards and gold and crimson drops I had been entitled to that never dropped.
    THANKYOU MICHELLE from the SUPPORT TEAM for this.

Anyway most of us lost out due to work commitments, sleep, real life goings on etc, what we need to do now perhaps is just move on. All the extra goodies gained by the few lucky ones won't have as greater impact as you all think, you're greatness in the arena or the coming gauntlet will be more related to judgement of which toon, which move to use, persistence, experience and plain old hard work, that's how the best of the best are there now and it's not likely to change much in the coming days.
    It's more exciting when you pull an awesome toon after months of nothing and a lotta hard work, knowing that you truly deserve it!
    Fully agree with this. Gauntlet ll be a challenge, that is established, however strategies, experience and reliqs ll help to go through it. So, arena again is the real workout every experience player need to do. Cheers.

OS
    Android
    end of story no compensations for players that don't leave in the good country?
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    iOS
    While yesterday.... the "game" was down for over 4 hours while Europeans slept. So......
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    While yesterday.... the "game" was down for over 4 hours while Europeans slept. So......
    and?
    You compare that with the mega bonus party? some sand of times and war perhaps lost vs sacrifice party? ^^
    There is nothing to win during that shutdown

OS
    iOS
    The reality is.. the event is still live. The ONLY difference is for an hour sacrifices were giving 3-4 extra hearts and idols. Since they've fixed it I've STILL picked up nearly 100 Skill Shards and a few dozen souls. So... the the "fear of missing out" is far more a factor than what was actually rewarded.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    it is not that we saw in screen shots, it was a big advantage for many players.
    For you i don't know
    I did only 4 or 5 level 6 and 1 or 2 level 7
    And that give me for level 6 always: 1 legendary and 4-6 rare souls = shit
    for level 7 same with 5-10 skill shards
    and practically only on full wheel done 2 or 3 hearts and golden = bad sacrifice event for me
    So i think they ll change nothing, it is so easy to do nothing
    Last edited by blade685; 07-25-2018 at 06:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    The reality is.. the event is still live. The ONLY difference is for an hour sacrifices were giving 3-4 extra hearts and idols. Since they've fixed it I've STILL picked up nearly 100 Skill Shards and a few dozen souls. So... the the "fear of missing out" is far more a factor than what was actually rewarded.
    Thats not even remotely fucking true. I threw most of my stuff into the pit and made two whole fills. I did not get even remotely enough from the rewards to continue cycling. If you look earlier in the event thread, people from this board are suggesting it might be a bug because the rewards were bonkers. They were gaining more sac characters than they were using, along with 10's of millions of gold to ensure they had enough to open the stacks of souls they got.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by bort View Post
    Thats not even remotely fucking true. I threw most of my stuff into the pit and made two whole fills. I did not get even remotely enough from the rewards to continue cycling. If you look earlier in the event thread, people from this board are suggesting it might be a bug because the rewards were bonkers. They were gaining more sac characters than they were using, along with 10's of millions of gold to ensure they had enough to open the stacks of souls they got.
    i saw same things....

OS
    Android
    This event gave extra loot when first launched, one before that also dishing out piles of Primordials to the first few customers. Being awake and participating in the event when it starts seems to be worthwhile lately.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by edsel View Post
    This event gave extra loot when first launched, one before that also dishing out piles of Primordials to the first few customers. Being awake and participating in the event when it starts seems to be worthwhile lately.
    and always at the beginning when european people sleep
    Iron maiden is an european band not american, why we have the reset at the worst time