Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by blade685 View Post
    and always at the beginning when european people sleep
    Iron maiden is an european band not american, why we have the reset at the worst time
    So true. Apparently the reason is because NF headquarters is in Canada. They should move the hq to London, native IM homeland.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaolin85london View Post
    So true. Apparently the reason is because NF headquarters is in Canada. They should move the hq to London, native IM homeland.
    +1000000
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    iOS
    LOL - the daily reset is 00:00 GMT.

...not that I don't want a conspiracy or anything, but that's the truth.
    Zerynx-2164

Lost to Apathy - Retired

OS
    Android

That Sacrifice Bug

Quote Originally Posted by bort View Post
    Thats not even remotely fucking true. I threw most of my stuff into the pit and made two whole fills. I did not get even remotely enough from the rewards to continue cycling. If you look earlier in the event thread, people from this board are suggesting it might be a bug because the rewards were bonkers. They were gaining more sac characters than they were using, along with 10's of millions of gold to ensure they had enough to open the stacks of souls they got.

How it went down was this...you had to enter the chamber through the Event Tab and NOT the sacrifice tab on your My Team.
    And it wasn't anything like it would give you a few extra Hearts & Idols
    NO it was throwing out so many Hearts, Idols, Skill Shards, Rare Souls to the point peoples game was locking up because they couldn't fit anything else into their inventory...once they caught onto what was happening they shut the event down and fixed it.
    After words those players went to cashing in all those souls in the Book of Souls, back to sacrificing off what they didn't want to keep, selling off all those Idols, filling up the Vortex and walked away with anywhere from 200 to 500 Skills Shards, 300 to 500 million gold, and damn near one of every 4 to 5 star character on the game...

Now here is my big question...an so far they won't answer...Just what is going to be done to make it fair to all players across the board ?
    A roll back ?...Undo all those insanely huge rewards ?
    Do something big in return to all us players that didn't get jack shit ?....I haven't gotten a single heart or idol since the event started....not even a one star ! And I've done a lot 1,2,3 and couple 5 tier sacrifices since the event started.....nothing....not a thing !

As much as a huge mess this month as been, bugs, glitches, game being down 6 and half hours (Depending on your time zone..and if your Android or Apple) while pushing an update for a character and feature that isn't even going to be released yet..they need to finally tell everyone what if anything is going to be done to make it ALL completely fair to ALL players....

Hell...normally when pushing updates that take that long for both Android and Apple users they give out redeem codes for 150 to 300 Ironite....this time around NOTHING !

OS
    iOS
    We are not in GMT at the moment in UK we are in BST (British Summer Time) so it is GMT plus 1 hour or 1 am which is pretty late if you work or have kids - that is the truth I believe.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    In Germany the reset is at 2 o'clock at night. So normally you are not awake at the reset, especially during the week. This also means you will see some 5-8 hours later here in the forum what was going on. This also means you cannot load up hundres of SoT during fragment events in LoL "over night", which seems to be a normal thing for players from other time zones. This is a disadvantage, for sure. I don't want to complain too much, but I guess for some hardcore players this is really is a problem. Apart from that, all these issues would not be that big thing, if the events would not start as bugged as it was recently
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    iOS
    I think it's a big disadvantage if your playing in the pvp trying to stay in the top 100 before reset. I have to stay awake on a saturday night to 1am if I want to do it but my friend in Los Angeles is doing it at 5pm local time. so it's very easy for him

OS
    Android
    So a few weeks have passed since that clusterfuck of an event and nothing has been done about it. No rollback, no compensation either. Now a new game mode is being rolled out where it seems it's mandatory to have multiple characters of the same type and a ton of skill shards as well. Exactly the things some players got due to the bug early in this event. If this game was single player only in nature, I wouldn't care. But it's also got the PVP side and that's where the disadvantage hurts the most, especially in the new mode.
    Meanwhile, every time I log in, some ridiculously priced shitpacks are thrown at me aggressively. Okay, I saw them already, I know they exist. You don't have to show me this crap every time. And you know what? There's no way in hell I'm gonna buy any of it. I'd rather wait for another bugged event. The rewards seem to be infinitely superior than any packs can ever give. And it doesn't cost a dime. You just have to stay awake in the middle of the night if you're European.
    The event itself was actually pretty good, combined with the 2x pull chance. I was lucky to pull 3 new Eddies I didn't have and also some supporting characters. And this was all after the bug was fixed. I can only imagine what loot one could get taking advantage of it.
    But, it seems that no one cares about it anymore. Certainly not the NF team. Yeah, let's pretend nothing happened and move on.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by waymo View Post
    I think it's a big disadvantage if your playing in the pvp trying to stay in the top 100 before reset. I have to stay awake on a saturday night to 1am if I want to do it but my friend in Los Angeles is doing it at 5pm local time. so it's very easy for him
    that's true but NF don't care of that
    I play all troopers all days.