Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAlbatross-1864 View Post
    A rollback would be cruel imho. Giving someone the excitement of the loot, letting them have enough time to try it, and then taking it away. just seems harsh.
    Exactly like getting awesome Primordial sets, powering them up, using for a few days and then they get nerfed, yeah not cool.

OS
    iOS
    It's possible they made more changes to the server and the error is the application of these changes. Just a guess, but I get the impression that they make changes on the fly frequently.
    "A good game is like a mirror that allows you to look into yourself. And you can learn a lot about a man by watching how he plays a game." Malcador

Cartic-4058 - in-game account ID

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Amarthir View Post
    Most top guys already have a bunch of almost everybody. They'd take the top spot in Gauntlet whether or not a couple other people got 10 golden sons lmao.
    Amarthir I think the big issue with gauntlet is the limit character on every battle. If they ll roll it out on this way, who didn't exploits the bug ll face big issue to drop and powerize eventually valuable Eddie dupes and allies, migraine that for sure won't be to who was there on sac chamber during the first 60' of event. This is what really should make people think about... Cheers.

OS
    Android
    I have to say the saddest and yet morbidly amusing part of this whole fiasco is it's become player against player.

NF has to be laughing their asses off. They screw up an event and most of the fight is between who benefited and who didn't.

Why not ask the real questions? Why is it they can fix an error that benefits the players in a few hours, but arena remains broken for well over a month? One breaks the game economy in their favor, the other in favor of the players.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by edsel View Post
    Exactly like getting awesome Primordial sets, powering them up, using for a few days and then they get nerfed, yeah not cool.
    You misspelled awful. Those talismans were one of the worst additions to the game. They were extremely overpowered when first released and even post nerf they remain one of the most powerful talismans in the game.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Askora View Post
    You misspelled awful. Those talismans were one of the worst additions to the game. They were extremely overpowered when first released and even post nerf they remain one of the most powerful talismans in the game.
    wow finally someone said it, primordial sets should be nerfed again to be fair, i mean eclipse should counter the primordial, should but they dont,primordial affects all allies and all enemies, eclipse just give a shield for 1 character and immunity to 1 debuff, health reduce

Dante-4781

Maxed Eddies
    Coalgiver,Normal Eddie,Shaman
    Pharaoh,PoM,Visions
    Carriage Rider,Mystic,Grim Reaper
    Navigator,Soldier

Current Champion: Rainmaker Eddie, half sharded, advantage and shadow talismans

OS
    Android
    I do agree, plus those talismans have ruined the diversity and strategies left on defense and attack team. Gimp is everywhere now like a damn virus, awesome asset like Edward and other magus screw up because he's always the weak ring, due primordial set not leaving room for Immunity.

OS
    Android
    Has a rollback ever been conducted on LOTB before? Everyone keeps talking about it but has it ever been done?

I wouldn't get your hopes up of any fix, for or against I have been emailing them and have been stone walled, still no word from the Devs this far in surely means they just want to sweep it under the carpet...
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    They have taken back rewards before. Pretty sure that was a lot less people that benefited though, so far easier to go tweak each account. They had a bug that let people buy lots of legendary souls, but only those with huge IC stockpiles could take advantage of it. They rolled back the accounts for that.

OS
    iOS
    Why not ask the real questions? Why is it they can fix an error that benefits the players in a few hours, but arena remains broken for well over a month? One breaks the game economy in their favor, the other in favor of the players.
    And THIS is why a "rollback" does nothing but penalize players. Even if you go nothing in this particular instance.

I've contributed. I've put up with all the NF-favorable issues in every instance... now PLAYERS want to penalize me merely because they didn't get what I got. To me.. it's all a whining "I didn't get it.. take his away!"
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..