Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Sponholz View Post
    Exploit: "make full use of and derive benefit from (a resource)."

In this case a bug.

Rollback / Ban / Adjust / Whatever the necessary evil is needed to be done here, should be done nonetheless.

I am not sorry if anyone that abused this bug (exploited) get banned / roll-backed / account adjusted / etc.

There is a ToS in the game right? and you all agree to that at some point. So...

Enough with this "players should not been penalized" crap. This was a major exploit. And you all that abused it wanna be the victims? Come-on...

I do have my issues with the game at it's current state, but I try my best to be a fair and reasonable person.

This time, I will say that the ones that abused it are the unfair ones.
    I agree with you at some point, there was a bug exploit a mass one? yes but this wasnt an obvious bug because of how the sacrifice works, the sacrifice is totally random as you might know already, i did a lvl 4 sacrifice and got a few 3 star evolution shards like 2 or 3 of them once but i did a lvl 2 and got 4 rare souls and 4 rare sentinel souls so they abused of the bug? yes but without knowing it since it wasnt obvious, they never saw the rewards and said "oh the sacrifice is glitched lets explit it" they were like "how lucky" so the correct way to deal with this might be a rollback or account adjust nothing more nothing less

Dante-4781

Maxed Eddies
    Coalgiver,Normal Eddie,Shaman
    Pharaoh,PoM,Visions
    Carriage Rider,Mystic,Grim Reaper
    Navigator,Soldier

Current Champion: Rainmaker Eddie, half sharded, advantage and shadow talismans

OS
    Android
    What is exactly that bug i didn't had? many Hearts and idols in each sacrifice?
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by blade685 View Post
    What is exactly that bug i didn't had? many Hearts and idols in each sacrifice?
    apparently at the beginning of the event there was a bug that allowed many people to have tons of sacrifice hearts for each sacrifice so there are a few people who got many vortex fills skillshards etc so that was why my sacrifice button gone missing when i started the game yesterday, i wasnt able to even know the bug until now

Dante-4781

Maxed Eddies
    Pharaoh,PoM,Visions
    Navigator,Soldier

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by DanteCel0623 View Post
    I agree with you at some point, there was a bug exploit a mass one? yes but this wasnt an obvious bug because of how the sacrifice works, the sacrifice is totally random as you might know already, i did a lvl 4 sacrifice and got a few 3 star evolution shards like 2 or 3 of them once but i did a lvl 2 and got 4 rare souls and 4 rare sentinel souls so they abused of the bug? yes but without knowing it since it wasnt obvious, they never saw the rewards and said "oh the sacrifice is glitched lets explit it" they were like "how lucky" so the correct way to deal with this might be a rollback or account adjust nothing more nothing less
    There is a little difference in people that just did a few sacs with all the saved characters they had, and got some rewards that are not the normal ones.

And people that abused it like having loops of sacrifices getting a lot more resources to be able to do sacs, again and again and again...

An exploit is when people abuse something, like a bug, and so, when I say that it was an exploit is directly aimed to the people that abused it. This game is live for 2 years now, everyone here knows when something is not working as intended on this type of events, just like primordial talismans last month.

I don't give a damn if people exploited or not, this is something NF will have to deal with.

I just give a damn about people that abused it knowing it was unintended to call themselves victims or having fear of being penalized.

I just want then to admit and move-on.
    New signature: Loading...

If anyone want to add me as a Trooper: Sponholz-2356

OS
    Android
    like i said in another thread:
    there is only two choice for NF: give the same advantage to all players or a roll back for players that make sacrifices during the bug..... if not there is a big problem
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    iOS
    Look, the event started and I did a level 7 and vortex fill with characters I had saved just for that.

I got hearts and idols as a reward along with typical tier 7 and vortex fill rewards (minus Alchemist frags).... I sacrificed the hearts (tier 6)... I got more hearts and Idols.. I sacrificed the hearts (tier 6) got more hearts and idols... I sacrificed the hearts (tier 6) got more hearts and idols.. I sacrificed the hearts (tier 6 + vortex) ... I got more hearts and idols.

There's no exploit. The event stated that sacrifices and vortex fills will give hearts and idols, higher tier sacrifices will give higher star hearts and idols. That's exactly what it idid.

Now if it was giving too many hearts and idols, players should not be penalized for that. The same way they didn't have their extra sets of primordial talismans "rolled back". Yeah they nerfed the talismans due to their proliferation... but there's no way to "nerf" gold (idols) and sac rewards (souls, skill shards). Answer is you don't. You realize those that missed out are upset they missed out. That, in my opinion, does not mean you penalize the players that are around at rollover.

Face it... the Arena rollover has ALWAYS benefitted those that can participate in the "Saturday rush". So should anyone who gains higher arena ranking the last hour on Saturday have their arena rewards "rolled back"?

I'd be pissed and frustrated if I missed it. I do get that completely. But..... I've missed MANY other beneficial issues others have capitalized upon. In fact, I didn't even start at rollover. I was in about 40 minutes after rollover. If I had been around at rollover I could have possible doubled what I got. So, should I bitch and complain that those who got a full hour of this are better off than me with only 20 minutes of it??
    Last edited by Yup; 07-20-2018 at 06:39 PM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Sponholz View Post
    There is a little difference in people that just did a few sacs with all the saved characters they had, and got some rewards that are not the normal ones.

And people that abused it like having loops of sacrifices getting a lot more resources to be able to do sacs, again and again and again...

An exploit is when people abuse something, like a bug, and so, when I say that it was an exploit is directly aimed to the people that abused it. This game is live for 2 years now, everyone here knows when something is not working as intended on this type of events, just like primordial talismans last month.

I don't give a damn if people exploited or not, this is something NF will have to deal with.

I just give a damn about people that abused it knowing it was unintended to call themselves victims or having fear of being penalized.

I just want then to admit and move-on.
    I already know what exactly is an exploit but like you said the game has been alive for 2 years, there are many new people who dont know how the game works and i think they are the ones who abused it, its not my case since ive been playing it since day 1 or even hour 1 so like i said a rollback or account adjust its all they can do

Dante-4781

Maxed Eddies
    Pharaoh,PoM,Visions
    Navigator,Soldier

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    ... Whatever ...
    LOLLLLLLLLL

Just like NF would be giving a LOT of hearts for you to sacrifice forever right???

As I said before... Keep saying yourself this, if that makes you feel better.

You just described the path to exploiting the bugged event/rewards. Normal Sac (Saved Chars) > Enough Hearts > Sac > More Hearts > Sac > More Hearts > Sac > More Hearts > Sac > More Hearts > Sac > More Hearts > Sac > More Hearts > Sac > You exploiting the shit out of the bugged event/rewards.

This is amusing...
    Last edited by Sponholz; 07-20-2018 at 06:46 PM.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by DanteCel0623 View Post
    I already know what exactly is an exploit but like you said the game has been alive for 2 years, there are many new people who dont know how the game works and i think they are the ones who abused it, its not my case since ive been playing it since day 1 or even hour 1 so like i said a rollback or account adjust its all they can do
    There were a lot of old-timers that abused it. You don't have to look that far for an example...

OS
    iOS
    Again, it's not an exploit if the game is doing exactly what it was advertised to do. There was no way for me to know there was a problem. There was no malice in any of my actions. I played the game as it was presented to me. No exploitation. It was only afterwards that I saw the forum posts regarding it.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..