Thread: Decreased Loot

OS
    Android

Decreased Loot

Hi everyone, it's me or the game gradually decreased the rewards from completing a level, the sacrifice vortex only gives a few skill shards, souls and 15-25 alchemist fragments. Back in the day (a few months back) you can get like 50 g/a souls and more rewards from the vortex.
    Now i noticed that in LOL its very difficult to get 3* evo shards, and more dificult to get the colourless. I used to farm these in Rapid Fire or in Shadows in the valley, but now they are really really rare.
    And for last, the BNW is really boring, today i buy 400 sands of time to farm the three dungeons to get 3* and 2* colourless runes and.......yes! nothing. To not mention that you really cant get a set of Rage, Zone, Lightning because that talis dont drop, i farm constantly the level X and nothing.
    Its just my luck or really this game wants you to be a slave to get anything?

OS
    iOS
    I have noticed that in LoL I seem to be getting a very low number of 3* colored runes for a while. I used to get an average of about 2 per 80 SoT. The last couple weeks it has been lower, especially red and yellow for me. Those 2 especially I’ve been actively trying several weeks to put extra effort into and have had meager returns. I am getting some at least which is better than a few reports I’ve seen lately.
    "A good game is like a mirror that allows you to look into yourself. And you can learn a lot about a man by watching how he plays a game." Malcador

Cartic-4058 - in-game account ID

OS
    Android
    What about rare souls at LoL? Since last event I did probably around 600 runs and not a single Rare soul.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by DanielRacy View Post
    What about rare souls at LoL? Since last event I did probably around 600 runs and not a single Rare soul.
    Thats true, but i think that LOL and BNW rewards system is vey very nerfed. Back in the day the character fragments events in LOL were very uefull, you can get an 4* character ( and some dupes) meanwhile you can get enough material to level up some toons to 5*. I think that was for the lilith fragments, but the sunday i farm 400 SoT and only can level up one character!!!!!.
    In all this time playing, excluding the events with "3x to get rare souls" i only get one rare soul from LoL, only one in....i dont know how many SoT i spend i that dungeon, but men, only 1 rare souls in years/months playing LoL.

Maybe the devs should express what is the chance to get Souls, Talis, Shards, Runes on the info, so we can test if its really true or just """""""luck"""""""

OS
    Android
    It's getting worst and worst with each new LOL event...
    desprezo-9297, daily player using all troopers daily

OS
    iOS
    I have found that if you are going to spend ironite on SOT to farm that doing it “overnight” (I am EST but I don’t think it matters) from about 10pm to whenever it runs out is pretty lucrative. There are probably less people playing worldwide during that period and I always get a ton of stuff and am able to sell what I wasn’t looking for for gold. Maybe save up and spend 300 ironite at once one night and try BNW on a level you can win while you sleep? You’ll wake up and your phone will be hot and you’ll be late for work but you’ll have a lot of loot.

OS
    Android
    high sacrifices give me poor things too since many month now
    I play all troopers all days.