Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    If you can't remain in your arena position because someone ELSE powers up the same characters you have access to.. well...

This is akin to stating "I didn't get The Beast during the event, so everyone should have The Beast taken away. He's too powerful." I'm amazed that people don't see it this way. Again, it's not like an exclusive character, talisman, or item proliferated. It merely fast forwarded some players, that's all. Shortened 6 months of collecting and building down to 2 months (because that gold will go quick and they still need evo runes/shards to power talismans). No one got anything "special" here. They merely got resources which will evaporate quickly.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    ... Stuff ...
    The main issue here, is that is hurts the game as a whole, you do realize that the devs don't work for free, as buggy as this game is, giving away so many "premium" items is just unbelievable.

On a sidenote if there is no "affecting anything on the game" like you said, a rollback is no big issue, since the things you all gained don't affected anything right?

It is unfair for those that not abused, cause I know people that chased and did every single event possible, months, years of commitment and didn't managed to get a Prisoner. If this game didn't had any In App Purchase I would agree with you, but the amount of resources a bug like this "rewarded" some is insanely harmful to the game itself.

This have nothing to do with the fact that you used the event and I didn't, I don't even have the primordials, please check your facts first. If anyone here still have me as a Trooper please post a screenshot showing how many days have passed since my last login on LotB.

An issue this size is harmful to game. How come you don't see this, you have a long time playing this game, I am not even playing and I can see the harm from miles away.
    New signature: Loading...

If anyone want to add me as a Trooper: Sponholz-2356

Yup - pleas read my post again.
    I said nothing about retaining my arena position - which is currently around rank 4000 as I am not able to play arena this week. I can keep it no problem but I will get but fucked by people in the upcoming game mode. That is my issue.
    Current Champion: Killers Eddie

Teams completed:
    Eternal team (sharded)
    Trooper team (sharded)
    Lilith team (sharded)
    God team (sharded)

34/36 collected Eddies fully sharded.
    134 fully sharded characters!

And more to come!

OS
    Android
    Yeah I'm sure the game is gonna hurt real bad because of like 30 people who earned more of that super rare premium gold that's so hard to get and even harder to save. And skill sharding all those wickermen and allied bomber boi's are gonna be what breaks the gauntlet. Remember how they said they were gonna start small and work their way to everyone? Those first few people are already going to be ahead of the rest. Who knows? They may give us the gauntlet last because we broke the event
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

OS
    Android
    Really Amarthir???

LOL man.. yeah too bad you can't see that... well... In all honesty? I expected nothing less from you mate (understand this was you wish, it's a long time feeling I have towards you, for the good or for the bad).

OS
    Android
    Come on guys, we're all friends on here with a common goal, keep it friendly!
    The bickering gets everybody stressed and achieves nothing, let the LOTB Devs sort it out.
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Sponholz View Post
    Really Amarthir???

LOL man.. yeah too bad you can't see that... well... In all honesty? I expected nothing less from you mate (understand this was you wish, it's a long time feeling I have towards you, for the good or for the bad).
    Well I'm a dick and I like being a dick. At least I don't quit a game and then come back every other week to bother devs and players with my high horse criticisms and praise other games that have nothing to do with this one.

There you have it, Leviathan just posted the dev decisions. Since I'd rather not argue any further with you guys I'd like to move on.

Sponholz I do actually like talking to you, don't get me wrong, but debates like this really bring out the dickishness in me
    Last edited by Amarthir; 07-20-2018 at 08:38 PM.

OS
    Android
    You forgot: "dick and exploiter". (nothing wrong on being both tho, being a dick and an exploiter is something everyone is/was/or will be at some point in life).

I like this forums I will always return and do my high horse criticisms, there are other players that likes then. Thanks for being a fan ;O).

BTW Just sent you a PM.
    Last edited by Sponholz; 07-20-2018 at 09:06 PM.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    If you can't remain in your arena position because someone ELSE powers up the same characters you have access to.. well...

This is akin to stating "I didn't get The Beast during the event, so everyone should have The Beast taken away. He's too powerful." I'm amazed that people don't see it this way. Again, it's not like an exclusive character, talisman, or item proliferated. It merely fast forwarded some players, that's all. Shortened 6 months of collecting and building down to 2 months (because that gold will go quick and they still need evo runes/shards to power talismans). No one got anything "special" here. They merely got resources which will evaporate quickly.
    dude, do you even read what you write? lets start with your example, the problem is not what they got, the problem is WHY they got it, i got navigator eddie with the first nautical sould during that event and people who didnt got it, thats how it works, yes but the problem is, in this case there was a bug that allowed them to have all of that, if there wasnt any bug this post wouldnt even exist, let me repeat it again, THE PROBLEM IS NOT WHAT THEY GOT, THE PROBLEM IS WHY THEY GOT THEM IN THE FIRST PLACE

Dante-4781

Maxed Eddies
    Coalgiver,Normal Eddie,Shaman
    Pharaoh,PoM,Visions
    Carriage Rider,Mystic,Grim Reaper
    Navigator,Soldier

Current Champion: Rainmaker Eddie, half sharded, advantage and shadow talismans

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Sponholz View Post
    You forgot: "dick and exploiter".

I like this forums I will always return and do my high horse criticisms, there are other players that likes then. Thanks for being a fan ;O).
    Call me a dicksploiter then lol