Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Sponholz View Post
    Exploit: "make full use of and derive benefit from (a resource)."

In this case a bug.

Rollback / Ban / Adjust / Whatever the necessary evil is needed to be done here, should be done nonetheless.

I am not sorry if anyone that abused this bug (exploited) get banned / roll-backed / account adjusted / etc.

There is a ToS in the game right? and you all agree to that at some point. So...

Enough with this "players should not been penalized" crap. This was a major exploit. And you all that abused it wanna be the victims? Come-on...

I do have my issues with the game at it's current state, but I try my best to be a fair and reasonable person.

This time, I will say that the ones that abused it are the unfair ones.
    I agree with you at some point, there was a bug exploit a mass one? yes but this wasnt an obvious bug because of how the sacrifice works, the sacrifice is totally random as you might know already, i did a lvl 4 sacrifice and got a few 3 star evolution shards like 2 or 3 of them once but i did a lvl 2 and got 4 rare souls and 4 rare sentinel souls so they abused of the bug? yes but without knowing it since it wasnt obvious, they never saw the rewards and said "oh the sacrifice is glitched lets explit it" they were like "how lucky" so the correct way to deal with this might be a rollback or account adjust nothing more nothing less

Dante-4781

Maxed Eddies
    Coalgiver,Normal Eddie,Shaman
    Pharaoh,PoM,Visions
    Carriage Rider,Mystic,Grim Reaper
    Navigator,Soldier

Current Champion: Rainmaker Eddie, half sharded, advantage and shadow talismans

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by DanteCel0623 View Post
    I agree with you at some point, there was a bug exploit a mass one? yes but this wasnt an obvious bug because of how the sacrifice works, the sacrifice is totally random as you might know already, i did a lvl 4 sacrifice and got a few 3 star evolution shards like 2 or 3 of them once but i did a lvl 2 and got 4 rare souls and 4 rare sentinel souls so they abused of the bug? yes but without knowing it since it wasnt obvious, they never saw the rewards and said "oh the sacrifice is glitched lets explit it" they were like "how lucky" so the correct way to deal with this might be a rollback or account adjust nothing more nothing less
    There is a little difference in people that just did a few sacs with all the saved characters they had, and got some rewards that are not the normal ones.

And people that abused it like having loops of sacrifices getting a lot more resources to be able to do sacs, again and again and again...

An exploit is when people abuse something, like a bug, and so, when I say that it was an exploit is directly aimed to the people that abused it. This game is live for 2 years now, everyone here knows when something is not working as intended on this type of events, just like primordial talismans last month.

I don't give a damn if people exploited or not, this is something NF will have to deal with.

I just give a damn about people that abused it knowing it was unintended to call themselves victims or having fear of being penalized.

I just want then to admit and move-on.
    New signature: Loading...

If anyone want to add me as a Trooper: Sponholz-2356

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Sponholz View Post
    There is a little difference in people that just did a few sacs with all the saved characters they had, and got some rewards that are not the normal ones.

And people that abused it like having loops of sacrifices getting a lot more resources to be able to do sacs, again and again and again...

An exploit is when people abuse something, like a bug, and so, when I say that it was an exploit is directly aimed to the people that abused it. This game is live for 2 years now, everyone here knows when something is not working as intended on this type of events, just like primordial talismans last month.

I don't give a damn if people exploited or not, this is something NF will have to deal with.

I just give a damn about people that abused it knowing it was unintended to call themselves victims or having fear of being penalized.

I just want then to admit and move-on.
    I already know what exactly is an exploit but like you said the game has been alive for 2 years, there are many new people who dont know how the game works and i think they are the ones who abused it, its not my case since ive been playing it since day 1 or even hour 1 so like i said a rollback or account adjust its all they can do

Dante-4781

Maxed Eddies
    Pharaoh,PoM,Visions
    Navigator,Soldier

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by DanteCel0623 View Post
    I already know what exactly is an exploit but like you said the game has been alive for 2 years, there are many new people who dont know how the game works and i think they are the ones who abused it, its not my case since ive been playing it since day 1 or even hour 1 so like i said a rollback or account adjust its all they can do
    There were a lot of old-timers that abused it. You don't have to look that far for an example...

OS
    iOS
    No one "abused" anything. I made a sacrifice... a vortex fill.. and used the rewards I got. That is NOT "abusing" anything. Stop with the "abuse" and "exploit" talk. That is not the case.

You are just butt-hurt and whining because you missed out. But your story would be exactly the opposite if you didn't miss out.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    No one "abused" anything. I made a sacrifice... a vortex fill.. and used the rewards I got. That is NOT "abusing" anything. Stop with the "abuse" and "exploit" talk. That is not the case.

You are just butt-hurt and whining because you missed out. But your story would be exactly the opposite if you didn't miss out.
    Listen boy... I am not playing this game for a long time now, I don't care about the "fair rewards".

If you did it to get several turns of sacrifice, you did abused and exploited it. Just deal with it man... if it wasn't that big of a deal the event would still be rolling with the "fair rewards" active right???

Again... Gz...
    Last edited by Sponholz; 07-20-2018 at 06:35 PM.

OS
    Android
    Just a reminder to y'all.

Stop taking this to a pitiful thread of attacking eachother.

I don't want to have others punished. I want the players who got left out to feel better about themselves.
    Or in short, I want justice.
    That is why I made the suggestion of Compensation instead of Punishment (Among other things).

I truly hope we may get a dev response, and I truly hope a similar concept of compensation will be realized.
    I also don't wish to make devs frustrated.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Skuller66 View Post
    Just a reminder to y'all.

Stop taking this to a pitiful thread of attacking eachother.

I don't want to have others punished. I want the players who got left out to feel better about themselves.
    Or in short, I want justice.
    That is why I made the suggestion of Compensation instead of Punishment (Among other things).

I truly hope we may get a dev response, and I truly hope a similar concept of compensation will be realized.
    I also don't wish to make devs frustrated.
    there is a problem with your suggestion, how can you compensate to the players who didnt took advantage of the bug? a fair way, giving hundred of skillshards ironite souls to those players? there are players who didnt got hundreds lets say they got 50 skill shards and a total of 90 souls but some others got 300 skillshards and 900 of souls, giving 300 skill and 900 souls to those who didnt took advantage will be unfair to those who took advantage but only got 50 skill and 90 souls, now you see my point? there isnt a fair way to compensate to the players who didnt took advantage, the only way i see is rollback and idk 100 ironite to those who took advantage and 300 and some others like skillshards or anything like that to those who didnt took advantage

Dante-4781

Maxed Eddies
    Pharaoh,PoM,Visions
    Navigator,Soldier

Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post

Its absolutely, textbook definition of an exploit. It doesn't mean you're some ski-masked hacker messing with the code, it just means that there was something in game that the developers did not intend (whether mechanic, bug, or interaction), that benefits players who use it over those that don't.

It is 100% an exploit, and I don't chagrin you for doing it; I would have done it too.

OS
    Android
    What's happened? Did I miss something?
    Grim-8797